William's Plain Archive Collection

Mar 19, 2014
Plymouth, Britain
Hi all!!
I have been building and collecting my PLain Archive collection for a good couple of months now! I hope you enjoy my pictures and my collection. But please don't forget to thank my collection! :)

Here is the complete Plain Archive numbered collection (with the exception of The Master Full slip as I had to budget a bit, but I will be getting it soon!! :happy:)
WP_20150202_16_56_55_Pro[1].jpg

WP_20150202_17_07_43_Pro[1].jpg
Although it is not part of the series, I found it at a cheap price, it comes with the P logo on the spine plus it is just a great movie so I had to pick it up!!

WP_20150202_19_44_53_Pro[1].jpg
Melancholia 001
I think this is my favourite release...
A brilliant debut for Plain and for a beautiful film! The white case Standard edition is my favourite singular release, it really is fantastic!

WP_20150202_19_47_46_Pro[2].jpg

The Wrestler 002 and S02
A brilliant release for a great film! Possibly the best texture for any of their releases, the fullslips and the books have great textures! The only part I never truly understood was the calender on the back of one of the cards??...
WP_20150202_19_49_53_Pro[1].jpg
The King Of Pigs 003
I have only just realised that the characters' head on the front of the limited edition slipcase is slightly embossed! The only shame is that the original book doesn't contain english text, but oh well.

WP_20150202_19_51_23_Pro[1].jpg
Blue is the Warmest Colour 004
A truly fantastic film with an out-of-this-world edition! Nothing wrong with this release whatsoever. Just a shame that PA lost the distribution rights so this makes the only edition of the film they will ever do.
WP_20150202_19_16_14_Pro[1].jpg
I Saw The Devil 005 and S02
An absolutely amazing film with an absolutely ground breaking release! Everything about this is just fantastic, utterly flawless and fully deserving of the steelbook of the year award!

WP_20150202_19_53_49_Pro[1].jpg
The Master 006 and S03
Although this film had an incredibly mixed reception, it is my joint favourite film of 2012 (with Beasts of the Southern Wild). The work that Plain Archive have done on this film is truly exemplary. There is no aspect of this that I would want changing, truly a great all-round release.

View attachment 132019Drive NovaMedia
I thought I should throw a pic of this in the collection as well, mainly down to that fact that it came second as best steel of 2014.
When I heard that my favourite film of all-time was getting the Plain Archive treatment, I couldn't care which company I bought it from, I just knew that I had to have a copy! :LOL:

I hope you like my collection! I have said to myself that I would only get the numbered editions of the collection, so that is why some of the collection such as Knockin' on Heavens Door and Nordwand isn't here. I have both editions of Rust and Bone on pre-order and will hopefully be getting the fullslip of The Master before the month is up (providing that they are still in stock!). Getting the fullslip, and however many editions they will do for Zero Dark Thirty, would mean that I have all the numbered editions, which is agoal I hope to achieve!! :rofl:

Please leave a thanks!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Attachments

• WP_20150203_14_29_28_Pro[1].jpg
    WP_20150203_14_29_28_Pro[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Awesome collection and so beautifully presented!!

Congrats in advance of getting the award. I can't imagine you'll have to wait much longer! :thumbs:

Reactions: William