Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #96) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 27th, 2018 (pre-order March 15, 2018 at 20:00 CET - holders of collectible numbers will be able to pre-order 3-days in advance)
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 3199 CZK (Box)
Notes: 1000 copies (E1) - 1000 copies (E2) - 500 copies (Box)
Group buy: Hosted by @carllenc - GB closes March 23, 2018

E1 | E2 | Maniac's Box
E1.jpgE2.jpg
28423340_915498281945031_3232778624109697539_o.jpg
FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #1 includes:

- Exclusive WEA single disc SteelBook (glossy and embossed)
- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray disc with exclusive label
- Exclusive Lenticular Magnet (Transition Effect)
- Collectible special cards
- Exclusive photobook 32P
- Collectible character cards
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive sticker WIND RIVER E1

Limitation 0 - 1000
Price: 899 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #2 includes:

- Exclusive WEA single disc SteelBook (glossy and embossed)
- Exclusive Lenticular 3D Front FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Blu-ray disc with exclusive label
- Collectible special cards
- Exclusive booklet 36P
- Collectible poster cards
- Collector's numbering card and hologram
- Exclusive sticker WIND RIVER E2

Limitation 0 - 1000
Price: 1099 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018 at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #4 MANIACS BOX includes:

- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #1 numbered
- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #2 numbered
- FAC #96 WIND RIVER Edition #3 SteelBook with Jcard numbered.
- SMALL COLLECTIBLE BOX with EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIBLE BADGE of WIND RIVER TRIBAL POLICE CHIEF in COLLECTOR'S CASSETTE.

Limitation 0 - 500
Price: 3199 CZK
Start of pre-order: March 15, 2018, at 20:00 CET (Still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)

Collectible badge:
28872962_1740709029379399_3963364677940936704_n.jpg
27067160_1679757208807915_6976302271478816077_n.jpg2.jpg

Old design:
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha there was a HDN user called Geek Tragedy whose concept was used for one of the Blufans' Big Hero Six editions. We all congratulated him and praised him and later on he mentioned if we sent him some money he would send us a special gift as a thank u and as a little momento (think it was a like a business card). Thing is he never sent any and kept the money. I was one that got roped into it
Ohhh I do remember hearing about that... I didn't realise people actually gave him money though. What a douche move! :sour:

Chances of me doing the same are zero anyway, since I have nothing to give unfortunately lol. And even if I did, I wouldn't dream of making people pay for something that's meant as a thank you gift - that kind of defeats the point IMO.

Of course I appreciate everyone's support though, and if I could show my gratitude with more than just words, then I would! :)

Congrats Noodles looks great

Congrats @Noodles E1 slip is the one to own!

Congrats @Noodles, great job!:)
Thanks everyone! Your kind words means a lot. :happy:

Massive congrats to you @Noodles well deserved because your stuff is top notch. Hope they continue to come calling your way..... you do have a back catalog after all haha

Reactions: Noodles
So I was having some trouble with the group buy for E1.

My payment went through successfully the third time. All I was getting the first and second attempt was an error message but I see new that 76,95 CZK was "taken" from each attempt.

It's not a big deal but I don't get why it behaved this way.

Also I never got to write a message. I did email though.

The old system was better.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bunk

My payment went through successfully the third time. All I was getting the first and second attempt was an error message but I see new that 76,95 CZK was "taken" from each attempt.

The old system was better.
Tagging @apsmith21 here to help you with that. :thumbs:

Thank you all! I appreciate the kind words.

To be honest, I actually prefer E2 to mine - I think the white slip compliments the steel better. So nice job to whoever came up with that one! :thumbs:

No, make no mistake you designed the very best slip. Congratulations on that.

If I liked the steelbook, it would be a no-brainer to choose yours, but I prefer the kimchi steel.

Sorry.

No, make no mistake you designed the very best slip. Congratulations on that.

If I liked the steelbook, it would be a no-brainer to choose yours, but I prefer the kimchi steel.

Sorry.
Thanks! Glad you think so. :happy:

And no need to apologise bud... honest feedback is never a bad thing. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars

Yep, contact me please with your transaction IDs to get the fee refunded. You'll note that we suggest running your browser in incognito mode with your purchase, as you had a saved setting that prevented you from completing the transaction.

Thanks

Thank you @Noodles, now I can't pass on this. ;) E1 will be mine (hopefully). I will try to sell off the steelbook and replace it with the French one, though.
The small differences between your work and the slip in the beautyshot are interesting. I would have liked the slip even better if they hadn't increased the font size, but kept the size you had picked in your draft. Luckily this change doesn't take away much of the overall greatness of this art. :thumbs:

Thank you @Noodles, now I can't pass on this. ;) E1 will be mine (hopefully). I will try to sell off the steelbook and replace it with the French one, though.
The small differences between your work and the slip in the beautyshot are interesting. I would have liked the slip even better if they hadn't increased the font size, but kept the size you had picked in your draft. Luckily this change doesn't take away much of the overall greatness of this art. :thumbs:
Thanks dude! I appreciate your feedback and support. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Hopefully I can get a little clarification before I buy.

Here in the GB section, E2 is listed as the Lenticular, but on Film Arena's site, E1 is the listed as the Lenticular, sooooo, which one is guaranteed to get me the Lenticular version from the GB?

Thank you!

Hopefully I can get a little clarification before I buy.

Here in the GB section, E2 is listed as the Lenticular, but on Film Arena's site, E1 is the listed as the Lenticular, sooooo, which one is guaranteed to get me the Lenticular version from the GB?

Thank you!

E1 has the lenti magnet, E2 is a lenti slip.

Any chance we could see the live steelbook before the GB closes?
I am still unsure about the steel - especially the unnatural look of Jeremy Renner, but LOVE the E1 slip.
Very nice job, @Noodles!