[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Captain America: The New Deal HC TPB by Rieber & Cassaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Comics section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving (not original photo).

ITEM: Captain America: The New Deal HC

CONDITION: Very Fine to Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped within a box. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with what you’re looking forward to most from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway closes at an undisclosed time on Sunday. Good luck!

photo 3 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am most looking forward to how this film sets up Avengers: Age of Ultron, but I just love Cap anyway, and Scarlett is sooooo hoootttt!!!!

Enjoyed the first one a lot, but hoping this will be better. Im looking forward to watching what comes after the End Credits ;)

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!

I haven't watched one preview or read one thing about it so this may be a dumb thing to say, but I'm really looking forward to seeing who the villain is

i hope they get to really work with cap being a guy from world war 2 adapting to live in 21st century. i thought the last scene of the first captain america, was the best in the whole movie ;)

Cool giveaway.

Really looking forward to more action - and it looks like it's got it. A ton more.

Love that scene in the elevator too!

Thanks for the give-away ! :)

I'm looking forward to Robert Redford (one of the greats :cool:) + the Washington DC setting + the 70s spy film vibe they announced.

Really looking forward to the fight between Captain America and the Winter Soldier. Really like the Winter Soldier's design -> he seems epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.