Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
More prizes to giveaway!!!

Up for grabs today is the beautiful collector's set of Schindler's List from Italy

image.jpg

How do I win this?

Easy!

Just comment below with what your favourite Spielberg film is and why

Competiton finishes Sunday 9th Feb at 08:30 GMT

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
jurassic_park_ver1.jpg

One of the first films i went to see i the cinema, the special effects were so unbelieveable. Really really enjoyed the film, not his most emotional, most daring, most profound and probably not his best movie... but its my favourite!!!

thanks for the give away

Schindlers List. I pre ordered and cancelled the collectors edition about 50 times cause of lack of funds. Time to start rubbing that horseshoe!

Thanks.

Thanks for giveaway (again) bigrob !!!:D
Mine has to be Saving Private Ryan :D love the cast, Hanks, Damon, Sizemore, Burns, Pepper, Diesel... and so on they're all superb, love the Normandy invasion scene, it was so real, love the script and everything :D

actually mine is this, Schindler's List. Superbly shot and a great story brought to the screen. Poignant.

thanks for the giveaway

thanks for the give away
indiana jones and the temple of doom for me just for kali ma - kali ma

Poltergeist is my favorite. The clown scares the crap out of me everytime

I didn't realise he had anything to do with Poltergeist! A man of many talents indeed.

Anyway, I'm going to go with Jurrassic Park, seeing that as a kid in the cinema just blew me away. Gone were the days of bad stop gap animated Dino's!

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

So many, but I'll go with Schindler's List. It's just a masterpiece.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

There is only one movie when I think back being a child and that's
JURASSIC PARK
Now I am 27 and still love it. Good memories are priceless.
Thanks for the great giveaway!

For me it definitely is Jaws. Great suspense without even seeing the shark! An all time classic, although it was not good for the shark reputation.

Thanks and best wishes,

Michael

Tough one but think it's got to be Jaws seeing as that's the one I've revisited the most :)

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.