[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,783
Last edited:
i would like to see a special "SOUNDTRACK /OST" vinyl collectibles thread. at the moment everything's hidden on the bottom under vinyl collectibles. no wonder that this forum is not popular, it's just not visible if you don't search for it. :)

i came to HDN with a google search for "digibooks and "mediabooks". i wasn't too interested in steelbooks before entering the HDN community. :)

my fav. action babe:

cosplay-angelina_00303550.jpg

1. I would add a section for celeb section for oogling.
2. I was searching for some world exclusive and came across this site.
3. Stacy keibler
images.jpg

1- A section with movie category. You know like the possibility to sort movies by category. That's mean we need to tag every movie we post to make it possible.
like fury (invisible tags for action/war)

2- I was looking for a place to share my love for steelbooks. HDN came up and i joined it without hesitation. And of course, the steelbook section of the forum (steelbook price drop) is my favorite

3 -
179371045tw00003-scarlett-j.jpg

1. A graphics/artwork forum, where people can post their, steelbook designs, posters or prints.

2. Did a Google search after I missed out on Watchmen steelbook from Play I think.

3. Gina Carano for me, hopefully in a year or two Ronda Rousey will replace her.

1. Something along the lines of a Features/Q&A/AMA kind of outlet, where we can all learn more about what actually goes into the SteelBook production process, both from Scanavo's perspective as well as a company like Plain Archive, from machinery to licensing to design, anything and everything that'll help people better understand the what's, why's and how's of our hobby.

2. I defected from another forum that wasn't fulfilling my needs or appealing to my tastes.

3. Kelly Hu

Kelly-Hu-1-1s.jpg

Well I'm still browsing, so I'm not sure what's missing. So far it covers all the bases.

I came to HDN by way of seeing my buddies talk about it and wanting to know more.

Fave action guy? Gotta be Dolph. Especially as The Punisher.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 104
There's pretty much everything on this damn forum! like a few people have said sub forums for local chat etc maybe, but I am here for the movie stuff and thats bloody well covered.

I came across HDN while I was looking for Steelbook information on a google search, thought it looked interesting.... and i was right!

my favourite action babe is currently (and I can see i am not alone here!)

scarlett_johansson_in_avengers-HD.jpg

The one and only Scarlett Johansson.... Although after watching Lucy I had to watch Captain America 2 to restore my love!

tanks for the amazing giveaway!

1) What new forumwould you like to see at hidefninja.com? Gadget section

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is? I found it by pure accident my fav part is the steenbok community

Jennifer Lawrence

1) Although it may sound odd, but i think it would be great if we could have a sub forum for stamp collectors. I realise it is pretty niche nowadays, but people still do send letters and other stuff abroad!

2) I believe i stumbled upon HDN while having a gander at the Cars 3D steelbook, as i had recently discovered Zavvi, and i wanted a bit more information on the steelbook, so I did a quick YAHOO! search me thinks. I (obviously) love the steelbook section, but asides for that the marketplace is a great place for a quick browse from time to time.

3) My favourite actor as of now would defo be Benedict Cumberbatch.

Autographs or even a dedicated sports thread I.e one for Soccer - we can do a fantasy football competition!

As for HDN, a guy off eBay mentioned it to me, as he seemed to know about all the releases I had never heard of. Thinking he was a god or something, he finally let it slip! HDN soon became my daily fix and has been since 2013 :)

Babe. Oh yes thee black widow scarlet goodness :naughty:

1. Maybe a "newest gadget" section? Not sure, think you already covered quite a lot.

2. Was searching steelbook forum via Google......... and can't stay away from the steelbook section since......

3. Like Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow...

1) Maybe one for Magno cases (i.e. the case used for the Best Buy Amazing Spiderman 2 exclusive). They're pretty cool and different from steelbooks.
2) I started collecting steelbooks in August 2014. I was Googling for steelbook forums and found HDN. I registered and the rest is history!
3) Kate Beckinsale

Underworld-Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

1. A How to Section..for AV, Steelbook Mods Blu Ray Case Mods, Game Mods and So On..ALL Combined
2. I found The Site off my man in the U.S Bluprint via Youtube.. An Just Importantly the interaction and kindness of the community..well for me anyway
3. Has to Be Tha One And Only Angelina As Tomb Raider's Lara C
Angelina.jpg

1) Either Gadgets or a How To section.

2) I stumbled upon it when looking for steelbooks after I bought my first one from Best Buy. Was so glad to find a nice forum for my new addiction.
Everyone's so friendly, fun, and informative. It's a lovely community :)

3) Evangeline Lilly :)
lost_evangeline_lilly_freckles_kate_austen_dvdbash_1871.jpg

1. I think that steelbook forum could have two sections: -> Just "Steelbook" and "Collectors Editions with Steelbook".
Nowadays there is a lot of steelbooks all over the world. And it's hard to keep up with all of them. Personaly i am most ford of Collectors Editions with Steel
like Kimchi, Nova or some Taiwan editions (47 Ronin, Lucy etc.) and now Film Arena and so on. For example i lost first edition of Film Arena collection cause
i thought it's just one of the variation of the steelbook...i was wrong :( and i will pay the price on ebay for that :rofl::LOL::rofl::drool:

2. Great people, witch are very warm and welcome and talking only about the stuff that you love. Sounds like heaven?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

18zyo15yaawgjjpg.jpg

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

A dedicated Steelbook forum for Asian Releases only and
their GB for those Asian Releases when there is some(always miss GB for Asian Releases(ie: Blufans)​

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

Basically I drifted onto hidefninja, I was just getting to start collecting steelbooks and was doing google searches and this forum kept popping up.
I registered and found a home here. And my favorite part of our community on top of being so great in giving 'Up to date release info'
so we are as best as we can be informed so not to miss the releases that are dear to us.
But what makes it special is the Ninjas that are part of this community and in a big way,
make it what it is, a place to share our thoughts, feelings, help people,
be grateful when others are helpful, it really crafts a spirit of its own.
Not to forget our moderators that without them this would not be possible, much respect to you all.​

Evan Peters - Quicksilver (X-Men: Days of Future Past, X-Men: Apocalypse on Pre-Production)

Evan Peters .png
001 - Quicksilver.png evan.jpg

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com? IT & Gadget section

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? I knew it from my friend, and my favorite part is the steelbook sections (news & GBs thread)!

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread: Scarlett Johansson!

Thanks.

1. Perhaps a meeting area where like minded Ninja's could meet up for a beer or two?

2. I was using a different Steelbook forum back in 2007, when this forum kept being mentioned by other members and so I investigated and have been using this site ever since. My favorite part is seeing all the different Steelbooks/special editions from all over the world and being able to purchase some of them direct or via a helpful Ninja.

3. Maggie Q

Status
Not open for further replies.