[WINNER CHOSEN] 2 Pairs Of Aviator & Peter Pan Steelbooks (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner 1: @ste22
Winner 2: @jmromanos

Opens: 3PM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @Wreck
Condition: New/Sealed
Shipping: Covered by HDN
# of Winners: 2 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post 1) your favourite Leonardo DiCaprio role and 2) do you agree or disagree with Walt Disney's opinion that Peter Pan was "cold and unlikeable" in the film?

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

10892766-1389359282-77530.jpg

10847259-1383926295-491763-jpg.51574

Last edited:
1) My favourite Leo movie is The Aviator - Its the film that finally made me like him as a actor after crap like Titanic and The beach, now I think he's a fantastic actor and has made many great movies.
2) Yes I agree with the notion that Peter Pan is cold and unlikable - He stole the kids in the night, he's basically a kidnapper.

Thanks for the great giveaway.

My fave Leo role was in the film The Departed
And I disagree with that comment about Peter I think someone is just reading into things too much lol

My favourite Leo movie would be catch me if you can ,thought he did a tremendous job in the lead role . As for Peter Pan ,yes I'm in the camp of Walt on that one .
Thank you for the comp

Great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity!

I love Leo in almost all of his roles, but the one that stood out the most to me was his role as Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street. Spectacular.

As far as Peter Pan goes, I haven't seen it since I was a kid so I don't remember much, but he's never seemed that way to me...

Thanks for the give away.

the_wolf_of_wall_street_p.jpg

2.I quite liked Peter Pan to be honest so I don't agree he's ''cold and unlikeable''

1. I liked Leo the most in Inception.
2. No

Thank you for the giveaway :)

1) INCEPTION. Awesome movie. A great Nolan flick and great performance from Leo. I took him serious after that role.

2) NO

My favourite Leo role is The Man in the Iron Mask. He plays such a great villain, then immediately switches to the good natured twin. Very good.

Yes I agree with Walt Disney. Peter Pan just doesn't seem at all relatable and becomes petulant when things don't go his way. I understand he's never had to grow up, so this may explain it.

1) The Beach -> this was the role that started it all, when i thought that he could be great actor.
the_beach_jpg.jpg

2) No, nothig more to tell:)

Status
Not open for further replies.