Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Congrats to my winner @CyberT

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 5th day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

One winner will receive both Game of Thrones Season 6 and Season 7 Sigill editions from Best Buy!

IMG_0489.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Post a picture of your favorite game of thrones character that is no longer with us. And tell you why they were your favorite while they were on the show!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
Drogo although he didn’t say a lot he was a beast and could of developed into a very good character

Attachments

• FE7DA37A-4C2D-470A-8764-1D66DBAD42FD.jpeg
    FE7DA37A-4C2D-470A-8764-1D66DBAD42FD.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 123
Oh man this is just perfect ! I've purchased every season except S05, 06 and 07 ! That way I'll only have one season left to purchase if I win :drool: Thanks for the giveaway :happy:

Here's the dead character that I miss the most, she was my favourite on the show while alive, because she was so relatable, was so nice to everyone, was not a pain to watch, and certainly didn't annoy me everytime she was on screen.

Catelyn_Stark.jpg

Just kidding ! She's my favourite character now that she's dead because I don't have to see her anymore :D I HATED HER !!!!

The true dead character that I miss the most would be Ned, just because well he's Ned. I would have liked to hear more stories from him, although now we have Bran to do that if he decides to start doing something already.

Oberyn Martel! The fight with Sir Gregor was just the best! He was a great fighter, left us too early but in an epic scene!

Attachments

• DD2A2406-17A5-469C-B70C-379DBDE313A7.jpeg
    DD2A2406-17A5-469C-B70C-379DBDE313A7.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 115
Thanks for the giveaway! Lovely artwork on these cases!

My favourite dead character, that I am really disappointed about having to miss: Littlefinger. He was the guy behind the scenes. Moving around the most powerful people as his pawns without them realising it. And now it failed, he's gone, because some stupid little literal know-it-all. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.