Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS @xenith25 and @TheStixter

HOST:

apsmith21

DURATION:
Starting on the 4th day of Ninja week until the conclusion!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

Two winners will receive ALL OF THESE RESIDENT EVIL STEELBOOKS!

IMG_0485.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: How can I win a prize for this challenge?
A: Tell us what you like most about Mila and her role in these films!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
USA shipping will be covered by HiDefNinja - if you live internationally, don't worry, you'll only need to pay half of the shipping cost. (Shipping cost is usually $24, half would be $12 - it might be more for this set!). What a great deal for these USA exclusives!

Last edited:
I love her in these films because she's smokin' hot, plus she is just plain old, flat out, non stop bad ass. Plus, she's smokin' hot!

Thanks for the giveaway. Very nice of you!!

Mila is the perfect fit for the role in these movies. She has an athletic build which goes with her stunts throughout the franchise.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I haven't seen all these and I actually don't own any so this is a great giveaway!
From the Resident Evil's I've seen, I can say that I like how she doesn't back down

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the amazing give away @apsmith21, such a beautiful set of steels

My favourite thing about Mila in these movies other than being beautiful is how she commands the scene and provides a consistent performance across the movies even if the movie quality themselves differed from movie to movie

Thanks for the giveaway...

That she is ever changing and relentless throughout, as though she is battling the worst of herself from movie to movie...

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:
Mila is not only sexy but tough and with tbese films cemented herself as one of the few female action stars out there.

Well what do you think ? :D :D
I like because she is playing the role of bad-ass, nothing can beat her women. And the fact she looks amazing :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.