[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #12 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite thing about Manta Lab releases? The slips, the cards, the stickers, the SteelBook itself...

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wow, that's a stunning Price.
What i like best is that Manta Labs always tries to generate something unique for the movie. That started with the eye beam lenti sticker from man of steel. The leather used for The Revenant is a one of a kind idea.

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

I only have one release to go on... man of steel lenti.. the thing I like most about the release is the steelbook itself as I prefer lenti's that have side loading lenti slips and not o rings... but the steelbook itself is stunning.. just beautifully finished with great artwork and stand out colours:drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and IRON MAN
I have a thing for creative packaging, and with this leather edition Manta really nailed it - this is the kind of release I'd love to see more in the future. So, what I like about Manta's work most, is the slips and the special attention/treatment they're given.

It's a close contest between the slips and the steelbooks, but I think editions such as this one push the slips to the #1 spot.:thumbs:

i love the steelbooks itself. nice artworks and awesome embossing/debossing :)
and the stickers on the front are a cool gimmick (i put them on magnets and collect them, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.