[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
favorite section: blu ray steelbook off course :whistle:
suggestion: a split up in this section between the premium steelbooks (hdzeta, FAC,....) and the "normal" steelbooks (zavvi, amazon, MM,...) ?

blu-ray steelbook is my favourite section.

splitting sections into retailer specific sections, ie, all Nova releases in a sub-section of the steelbook forum. I know I can search what I want, but just a bit easier to find :)

Thanks!

also, typo @Apollon "
Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week​
and all year round" :D

WOW thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

The steelbook section all the way! Would be nice if there were sub sections for each of the retailers like Zavvi, FAC etc.

Steelbook of course and especially "Pictures of the last steelbook". There were some discussions recently regarding some "more catholic than the pope" type maybe moderation there. I really appreciated the open and clear approach of staff including apologies and putting the needs and the requirements of members on top. Great approach on how to handle a community, thank you!

The steelbook section is my favorite,can't think of anything to change,it's perfect as it is

My favourite section is Blu-ray steelbook. It would be nice to have different categories for steelbooks and a more refined search.

Thx for a great giveaway!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Steelbook Section.
There should be a scrapyard section, were people list their damaged steelbook parts, available for free to use, for people to fix their damaged steelbooks

There is actually a section that could be my favourite if it was improved a bit. And that's the trades, sales and giveaways section.

The improvement it would need is a good way to easily see from the topic-titles when the last update of the OP was. As a potential buyer this would make it much easier to know what you have already seen and what not. Some users already put in their topic-title when it was last updated. This should be made a universal (automatic?) system. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.