E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

Apollon

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @bloodsnake007

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE (DREDD Blu-ray Metal Box + DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals):

IMG_1590.jpg

TO ENTER:

Little known piece of trivia: there was a script for a Judge Dredd film back in the early '80's but the script was changed so many times that the script was eventually turned into the first Robocop film script and the Judge Dredd film was shelved.

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and share some trivia about this iconic character below.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the Giveaway!!

Judge Dredd’s gun is called the “Lawgiver” and can fire multiple types of ammunition, and is DNA-coded to only work in Dredd’s hand. If anyone else tries to use it, the gun explodes.

Reactions: IRON MAN
“Shaun of the Dead” actor Simon Pegg is a big fan of Judge Dredd, and images from the 2000 A.D. series can be seen in many of the sets from his television series “Spaced.”

Thank you.

The character’s look was originally inspired by David Carradine’s character in the ultraviolent 1975 movie “Death Race 2000"....

Thank you for the giveaway....

Congrats @bloodsnake007 !

Please send me a PM using the following format:

- Put in the subject field this giveaway’s title as is.

- In the body of the message please include your shipping address including a valid phone number (required by the shipping company) and which value you’d like to be declared for customs etc… I will revert back to you in the coming week regarding the shipping cost and we can take it from there.

Thanks to all who participated. If I don't hear from the winner by this coming Thursday, a new winner will be announced.

Congrats @bloodsnake007 !

Please send me a PM using the following format:

- Put in the subject field this giveaway’s title as is.

- In the body of the message please include your shipping address including a valid phone number (required by the shipping company) and which value you’d like to be declared for customs etc… I will revert back to you in the coming week regarding the shipping cost and we can take it from there.

Thanks to all who participated. If I don't hear from the winner by this coming Thursday, a new winner will be announced.
I WON this prize?! :OMG: HELL FU**ING YEAH!!! :woot: I love it! :drool:

This Ninja Week has been EPIC! :notworthy: Thanks @Apollon :cool: PM coming your way!

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.