[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #2- Big Hero 6 (Target US Exclusive)- ends Sun, March 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
SEE POST #117 FOR THE WINNER

Ok Ninjas- time to keep things rolling with the 2nd of my 5 Giveaways for ninja week this year- and since this one was unplanned as I didn't know if I would be able to acquire it the total will now be bumped up to 6!!! I'm going to post up one each evening Mon-Sat this week and all five giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #2 is for a copy the Big Hero 6 Steelbook- a US Target Exclusive that was just released today and includes Blu-ray, DVD, and digital copy. Was enjoying Ninja week this morning and picked up an extra to share.
full

full
full

So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway..... Well let me elaborate

In recognition of this Disney release let's go with the following
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. What is your favorite Disney Movie?
  3. Post your favorite scene (video clip or picture) from the movie for others to enjoy.
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!
and just for fun here is the tally of the most popular among respondents:
Lion King: 29
Wall-E: 9
Aladdin: 9
Beauty & The Beast: 6
Jungle Book: 6
Up: 6
Nightmare Before Xmas: 5
Wreck-it-Ralph: 5
Frozen: 4.5
Pinocchio: 4
Dumbo: 3
Tangled: 3
Finding Nemo: 2
Mary Poppins: 2
Toy Story: 2
Big Hero 6: 1.5
Basil- The Great Mouse Detective: 1
Bolt: 1
Emporer's New Groove: 1
The Incredibles: 1
Lady and the Tramp:1
Meet the Robinsons: 1
Megamind: 1
Mickey's Xmas Carol: 1
Monster's Inc: 1
Peter Pan: 1
Return of Jafar: 1
-------------
Total votes: 108

Entries

Last edited:
I saw Big Hero 6 tonight and I have to say that Baymax's is hilarious! :D
Loved this movie more than I thought I would.

My fav disney film is the Lion King though.
Best (but saddest) scene:
Mufasa-vs-Scar-the-lion-king-2801551-640-380.jpg

:(

Thanks for the giveaway @bigdaygt :thumbs:

Beauty and the Beast for me I think .. Love the ending scene where belle is crying and those 'things' start falling and the spell is reversed ... Classic disney !

Thanks for the giveaway !

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Beast-Hurt.png

Thanks for the give away.

My favourite Disney film is The Jungle Book.

EPIC Give-Away @bigdaygt! :woot: :cool: :thumbs:

All of my local Stores are ALL sold out of this! :( :banghead: So to see this offered as a prize... WOW! :OMG: Thanks buddy! ;)

1. DONE!
2. The Lion King
3. Favorite Scene - When Simba and Scar fight with the flames surrounding them, beautiful! :drool:
Simba-and-Scar-battle-for-the-Pride-Lands.jpg

Gracias @bigdaygt

By far The Lion King is my favortie, next goes Jungle Book; maybe will sound crazy but this is indeed my fav scene of the movie, the very opening + the final drums of Circle of Like and movie title, I want to watch it now!!!

lk-opening-shot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.