[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #4- Les Miserables US (Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
SEE POST #49 FOR THE WINNER

Ok Ninjas- time for the 4th of my 6 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! I'm going to continue post up one each evening Mon-Sat this week and all 6 giveaways will close on Sunday March 1st and Noon EST.

Giveaway #4 is for a new, mint and sealed copy of the Best Buy US Steelbook: Les Miserables. This one includes the Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy, and Ultraviolet.

full
So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway.....

In honor of the Musical turned movie, let's hear your feedback on the musical aspects of all your favorite films.
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. What is your favorite Movie/TV theme song (or hit song from a Movie)
  3. Add a clip from the movie in #2 featuring the song or the associated music video (if you can) for others can enjoy.
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
1. Thanks!
2. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air TV Theme Song
3. The Extended Version of the Song!

OK everyone giveaway is now closed and final entry list is in the OP. Winner will be selected shortly using random.org and I will announce here. Good Luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.