[WINNER CHOSEN] bigdaygt's giveaway #6- Hunger Games & HG: Catching Fire US Steelbook (Besy Buy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
SEE POST #56 FOR THE WINNER

Ok Ninjas- time for the last of my 7 Giveaways for ninja week this year!!! This will close on Sunday March 1st at 6pm EST since its just over 24 hours away. Hope Everyone is enjoying Ninja Week.

Giveaway #6 is for new, mint and sealed copies of the US Best Buy Exclusive Steelbooks for The Hunger Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. This one includes the Blu-ray & UV Digital Copy for each movie. Great chance to pick up these with the 3rd release coming out next Friday.

full
So for the important stuff you all want to know- how do you enter this giveaway.....

Since the games are over, let's see who thought should win them with the following to enter this giveaway
  1. Thank this post to show you actually read the rules :thumbs:
  2. If you were to have picked another winner of the Games from the first movie (not Katniss or Peeta) , who would you have chosen and why?
This giveaway will include free shipping if the winner is in the US, and I'll cover half the shipping costs for anywhere else in the world.

Good luck Ninjas!!!

Entries

Last edited:
Cato because he wanted Katnisses death as much as me, when I watched a Hunger Games :)
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Rue's the man, so I would have picked him to win, probably my favorite character in the movies too!

I haven't seen the movie yet. So I can't choose another winner of the games? Hopefully I am still allowed to participate. I will then watch the Hunger Games movies.

ok Ninjas- entry list updated and just over 24 hours to go!! Seems like Rue would be the other favorite here.

Status
Not open for further replies.