[WINNER CHOSEN] CAPELIGHT PICTURES - Steelbook Bundle Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
capelight.jpg

Our friends at Capelight Pictures have kindly donated a bundle of their exclusive Steelbook releases all for one lucky winner!​

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Feb 20th - Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered European members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Enemy, The Boy, Re-Animator I & II, The Boondock Saints, The Signal.

enemy.jpg boy.jpg reanimator.jpg
boondock.jpg signal.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Thank this post and comment below with your answer to the following question...
What has been your favourite Capelight Steelbook release (full list here) thus far and why?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person.
A winner will be chosen at random.
Capelight will cover shipping costs.

Good luck all! :thumbs:

Attachments

• cl.jpg
    cl.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12,745
Thanks for the great giveaway!
My fave will be Babadook. I like the artwork:)

Well I actually didn't know this website before :) The only release I have from them is The Boondock Saints so it gets my vote ! :thumbs: But I'd really like to own that Enemy and Signal steelbook :) Also I'm quite interested by their editions for Swiss Army Man !!

And why do I like The Boondock Saints ? Well this steelbook is just too beautiful ! The glossy is wonderful, and the art.. is just amazing ! Really great release for a movie that doesn't get the attention it deserves !

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

My favourite is The Boondock Saints release.
Beck Cloonan did a fantastic job designing the cover

Thanks for another great giveaway!

I'd say I like the Boondock Saints steel the best because it's a good combination of nice artwork and a nice finish.

Thanks for the great prize. My favourite is Boonedock Saints. The artwork is so unique and special. Love these releases.

Great giveaway, thanks :)

I've always been a fan of Capelight's Steelbooks. They always put effort into their titles and it shows.

For me it's between Enemy and The Signal. But I think Enemy edges it with the spot gloss and overall artwork.

It's a beauty in hand. And the film's awesome too!

Great giveaway.

For me, Reanimator1/2. I'd never seen these and at the time there were no real plans for any releases in the UK - got them from Amazon.de when the pound used to be strong against the euro so only cost me about £14. Set me on the road for buying a lot more imported blu rays from Europe that sadly hadn't been released properly in UK.

Fanboys - nice steelbook with movie about Star Wars fans plus very interesting Documentary "People vs George Lucas"
Thank you for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.