[WINNER CHOSEN] CHUNKS £50 AMAZON VOUCHER GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_02-20-12.03.12.png
Winner - @Rarehorrordvds666 .. congratulations :)

PicsArt_02-17-10.48.38-1189x1186.jpg
Hello ninja's
This competition will last for the duration of ninja week, a winner will be picked at random at the end of the week, and thanks to the help of @digitalbabe:notworthy::thumbs: who is organising the voucher for me will get in touch with the winner and sort out you prize:thumbs:

This is what you need to do..

* thank the op as this is where I will count up everyones entries and choose a winner at random:thumbs:

I'm a big fan of 80's movies and their soundtracks (since I grew up in the 80's) I have some very cheesy/embarrassing taste in music when it comes to 80's soundtracks.. So...

Question (2 parts)
1)
what is your most embarrassing 80's movie track? (must be a song, not a soundtrack score)
Post a youtube link to the music video or audio so that we can all have a good laugh:naughty:;)

2) what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of? Again, you must post a youtube link so we can all have a listen to your favourite track:thumbs:

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway guys. Wow!
Okay. Some embarrassing moments to be unleashed. Or not. Not sure really. :D

Love this track even though the movie was a little silly and the video too. ;)

And then of course i totally dig this:

Thanks for entering guys :thumbs: themes count as scores when there are no lyrics.... but I'll let you off hehe;)

i totally dig this
Lol that is one of my most played tracks.. absolutely love it:joy:

Great choice for most embarrassing :thumbs: I'll embarrass myself now and say that the gjwthf soundtrack is my most played cd and my most expensive cd I own so I'm definitely getting my money's worth lol.. in the film cyndi lauder wouldn't allow them to use her track so they had Deborah Galli do a cover for the film.. of course I too like cyndi lauper's original the best:)

That's a tough one, but a really good one, thanks! :D

I guess I have the same cheesy taste in '80s music as well, so I don't know... I wouldn't even say it's embarrassing, I love it ;) :D Hard to pick the winners here, there are so many...

Maybe this one? ;) (even though, that rap for Mary in 1990 was even better ;) )

If it has to be song with video, then this:

And for the most awesome one, this dude :D :

Or this:

Most embarrassing song has to be this ...

Most Awesome Soundtrack - Well this is tough - Full Instrumental is The Black Hole (I know it was released in 1979, but I saw it in January 1980 so it counts :) ).

Songs, has to be the Soundtrack to The Breakfast Club

Last edited:
1. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship.
Cheesy perfection from Mannequin (an equally cheesy perfect movie!)

2. Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds.
The Breakfast Club is my favorite movie of all time. I played this song on my phone as I walked out of university from my graduation.

Though if you mean full soundtrack then I'd probably go with the Ghostbusters 2 disc. Higher & Higher, Spirit, Flip City & the track below. Just such a solid soundtrack!

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thank you for this amazing giveaway Louise :woot::notworthy::drool:

Whoever did the OP graphic with Chunk and the Pound bill should win this :LOL: I'm still laughing my *** off :LOL:

1. I could find so many that are worth to post but one record I really really love that is super cheesy is Christopher Cross - Arthurs Theme :shy::oohyeah::oops:

2. My favorite 80s OST is probably the Top Gun Soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.