[Winner Chosen] Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Slip Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
A Brand new sealed Region free Copy with slip is up for grabs as its a extra from dealing with Munstars which neither me or Chris need so we offer it to you guy's.
The pictures dont show that the lettering is embossed :cool:

photo1-4.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Munstars has set the question so all you need to do is simply answer,

What is your favourite Martial Arts Movie

Winner will be chosen by random.org on 30/06/12 Good Luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway! I've been wanting this slip forever now, so I'll be crossing my fingers that it goes out in my direction. ;)

Favourite martial arts films... Crouching Tiger is definitely one of them. Rumble in the Bronx and Jackie Chan's First Strike, I love both of those. Kill Zone was a deadly movie, too. Then again, can never go wrong with Bloodsport, the first JCVD film where he fought instead of danced. :hilarious:

IP man!

The 10 man black belt scene was something unique, didn't much care for IP man 2/3 though.

Whilst Crouching Tiger is in my top 5 fav films of all time (probably fifth) I chose IP man because that was the best choreographed fighting i've seen in a movie.

I have to say it's close as I love IP Man BUT I think my favorite is:

fearless_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive studied and taught WING CHUN kung fu now for over 30 yrs, All the BRUCE LEE FILMS (fight scenes only) Are raw and explosive...but for true authenticity and pure unwatered down WING CHUN martial arts goes to no other than........ IP MAN...Trust me its the real deal.. :scat:

Draw day is here folks :cool:

1 Orekul
2 Tridon
3 Rix
4 Mediafavorites
5 Snowblood
6 Biscuitnoir
7 Che
8 Ocielz
9 Burragum
10 Karl01
11 Lucky
12 Jimmy

I am going to ask one of the mod's to random.org the No's and post the winner so good luck to everyone.

PS will the winner pm me your postal details :movie:

Status
Not open for further replies.