[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's The Thing-Deluxe Trapped in the Ice Vinyl-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner @Master13 via random.org

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png

deluxe-jpg.294120

Donated by: Digitalbabe

Prize: 1st press (1st one that went on sale at Waxwork), now sold out.

As a huge Carpenter and 'The Thing' fan I decided to try to snag an extra for a Ninja Week giveaway.

Good luck ninjas and stay on the lookout for other Vinyl giveaways!

Winner pays shipping.

Keep it mind that this will ship once I receive it from Waxwork Records.

To enter, please reply to this thread with the approximate # of Vinyl albums you own. Feel free to post a pic-just be sure it's 1 mb or less.

Please return to our vinyl forum to stay tuned to upcoming vinyl news here
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/vinyl-collectibles.199/

Good luck ninjas!

Deluxe “Trapped In The Ice” Edition

Heavyweight, Hand-Assembled, High-Gloss, Break-Away “Ice” Slipcase
180 Gram “Ice” Vinyl (Deep Blue with White Haze)
Satin Coated Old-Style Gatefold Jacket with UV Spot-Gloss
11” x 22” Poster
New Artwork By Justin Erickson of Phantom City Creative
Booklet Featuring Exclusive Interview with Director John Carpenter

Side A

Humanity (Part 1)
Shape
Contamination
Bestiality
Solitude
Eternity

SIDE B

Wait
Humanity (Part 2)
Sterilization
Despair

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Attachments

• deluxe.jpg
    deluxe.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6,958
Last edited:
I have a modest 75 combined with my wife but we are trying to expand the collection!

Thanks! This is awesome!

Wowo very cool giveaway !

Actually, I don't have many vinyl, maybe 12, less even. I'm just starting a collection actually.

Fantastic prize!

As for vinyl albums I still have maybe 40... Most of my younger years music was bought on cassette as I used to make mix tapes for the car so it seemed easier to buy tapes rather than vinyl, but I do have a pretty substantial vinyl single collection, maybe 300 7" singles and I'd say 600+ 12" singles (mostly from my days as a house party/hobbyist DJ) mostly early 90's house/techno or as the youth call it over the pond 'EDM' ;)

Having said that I do still buy vinyl from time to time, the last one being the gold disk (it's a bit more brown vinyl than gold but nevermind lol) Star Wars double LP soundtrack

awesome giveaway, thanks! :thumbs: what an amazing edition, love the 2 part sleeve!

i have around 700 albums, EPs and 12"s, probably more of the last 2 than albums, but have never counted them in different groups (apologies, can't show you a photo at the moment due to building works, but thanks to link to forum; now following, and will post photo when i can get to them again.:)). i love vinyl! :drool:

I have around 85 vinyls, just love the sound of vinyl, love the label 4AD especially late 80s and early 90s, love this movie, great soundtrack

@Master13 you have won our contest for The Thing Deluxe trapped in ice vinyl! Please private message me with your mailing address and your Paypal e-mail address so I can invoice you for the shipping costs. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.