[WINNER CHOSEN] eps999's Ninja Account Upgrade Giveway

Status
Not open for further replies.

eps999

Premium Supporter
Sep 22, 2013
UK
I am willing to fund 1 member to have their account upgraded to Premium.

Simply follow these instructions:
1) Thank this thread
2) Answer: What's your favourite thing about HiDefNinja?
3) Answer: Why do you wish to be a Premium member?

Conditions:
I will only fund 1 Standard Account to a Premium Account Membership.
The upgrade will take place on the site. No money will be sent to the participating member.
Winning member will be chosen with the help of random.org.
I have the right to cancel this giveaway.
Giveaway ends 1/3/15.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway!!

I love all the steelbook information you can find and the amazing group buys.

I would love to have a premium membership so I can be more apart of HDN and get even more information.

Awesome, and thanks for the great giveaway!

1. I love HDN for information to all steelbooks. Great members and awesome freinds.
2. I very want to be a premium member. I will add even more information about steelbooks.

I love HDN beacuse all the information I need for steelbooks is in one place.

I would like to be a premium member because I would then feel like a true ninja.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1.everything about HDN is my favourite thing, the community is outstanding plus met great people here, get great help with things, I'd be lost without it and even this week I've been here nearly 2 years and met and spoke to people I never usually do and made a few more friends. Great stuff

2. I would love to be a member to also be a proper ninja and not feel as left out lol, I'd feel complete.

Thanks for the giveaway

Reactions: MGD
Thanks for the contest
My favourite thing about HDN is speaking to likeminded individuals who share the same passion for movies, games and steelbookS as I do, we help each other and could be classed as one big family
And I want a premium membership so I can get discounts and get exclusive features that I can't get being a Normal ninja

Thanks for the opportunity.

The community is great and very helpful/friendly. The amount of info you get on HDN when it comes to steelbooks and special editions is by far better than any other site.

Without being a premium member, I feel naked or something. It would definitely make me feel more part of 'the group.'

1) Done :D
2) Love the community and information. Best forum I've found :) Everyone's great and I at caught up to date on everything.
3) Answer: The extra perks and feeling more a part of the community! :)

1) Done
2) What's your favourite thing about HiDefNinja?
Being informed about new releases and knowing there's a community for this hobby.
3) Why do you wish to be a Premium member?
Because its important to give back to this site.

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

1) Done :thumbs:
2) When I need to find info about coming steelbook releases, this is the place to go to. Members are great and there are interesting discussions going on all the time. A very warm place to spend time in.
3) That would make me whole... :D and after that I would be a proper ninja.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I like HDN so much because of all the great members. They care for each other and help out where they can. To be a Premium member of this community would be an honor.

Thanks for the great giveaway,

Michael

1. I love the enthusiasm of the community and the ninja spirit of everyone helping each other out. Also GB's (though I haven't participated in many yet) are awesome and a great hassle-free way to secure some desireables! :D

2. Cuz I feel naked without a blue Premium Supporter towel covering my privates :rofl:

Thanks!

1)Done
2) Love the community and information and the people in here :)
3) The extra perks and feeling more a part of the community! :)

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I'm happy to announce @Flloydo is the winner!

Congratulations. I will message you with in the next day.

Omg I'm a real ninja now.
Thank you very much eps999

I feel like pinnochio but as a ninja!

Ahh I'm over the moon. I feel complete

Thank you for the amazing giveaway

Last edited:
Reactions: eps999
Status
Not open for further replies.