[WINNER-CHOSEN]Evil Dead Target SteelBook QUEEN of SCREAM Giveaway

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
What's going on, it's ya boy Bluprint, and of course as promised and yo! So it's time for my 1st of many HDN Giveaways. This is just a small thanks to HDN, because it's more than my homepage.. It's my home! So you know what, that makes ya'll family, and you know family looks out for family. So here's to you HDN Fam!

35ir3h0.jpg

Throughout the history of horror films, their have been many iconic performances by female actresses. In the Evil Dead (2013), Jane Levy, gives an amazing performances in her portrayal as Mia. While these actress may never be nominated for Oscars, their performances still are as captivating and HAUNTING as any in Tinseltown!

To participate in this giveaway please press thanks and respond below to the following:

What female actress/character has given your most memorable horror movie performance? In other words, who is your QUEEN of SCREAM?

THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN SEPTEMBER 28, 2013, BY RANDOM.ORG, AND WILL RECEIVE THIS!
rsztd0.jpg

(China Girl, not included :p)
312zsqh.jpg

ALSO COURTESY OF MY :drool: FOR HDN... FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! :oohyeah:

THE WINNER IS:
BIGBLIZZ (Post #10)
2i94h94.jpg

Last edited:
Carmen Electra in Scary Movie :cool::cool::cool:

j/k!

Jamie Lee Curtis would be at the top for me. I did like Neve Campbell in the Scream movies.

I know I'm not going to win being #1 and I already have this, but awesome job on the giveaway!! :scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
@ Bluprint

HDN is your homepage? lol mine is bigtitsroundasses :D :D :D

seriously though, very cool giveaway idea man :cool:. I wont win ofc, and i cant necessarily say wat is the best offa the top of my head, but right now i'm gonna say Linda Blair, simply cuz how someone so young (13 i think) could go through all those F**cked up scenes, during the conservative 70's is pretty astounding IMO - and she also got a Golden Globe for her performance, so who says horror actors dont get awards? :cool:

Last edited:
Great idea for a giveaway Bluprint! Love the banner too. :thumbs:

The most memorable performance I can think of would be of Shelly Duvall in the Shining (which needs a steelbook made ASAP!) mostly because I found her to be very irritating.

With so many "cheesy" horror movies that have come out in the last 10 years, it's really hard to pick a "queen of scream" as very few deserve the title or haven't really been in more than a couple horror movies.

I would have to go with Jamie Lee Curtis hands down, but as a comedic queen of scream, I'm going with Ginger from True Blood lol awesome giveaway BTW, thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway.

Neve Campbell - Scream series . I know a few people don't find it scary, but the idea behind it all, the storyline, and it's whole spoofing itself, but in my opinion, it changed the horror game.

Twin Peaks horror? Maybe not, but anyway:

I'm re-watching Twin Peaks at the moment and Sarah Palmer played by Grace Zabriskie
screams and screams and screams a lot!

For your own viewing pleasure you can now see her scream 1min3sec non stop here:

Great give-away buddy! :thumbs: The banner is awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway.

The most memorable female actress is Jamie Lee Curtis and of course Sigourney Weaver :)

Only Bluprint can add a picture at a 90c angle *rolleyes* - rotate it you numpty!

Rie Inō in The Ring.

F***s me up everytime watching that film.

p.s. please don't use this as an entry mate, just wanted to take part ;) Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome give-away BluPrint! I'm with you buddy about HDN being more than just a past time... I also consider it my rent free home :p Seriously, this site is amazing. The people are great! Keep a lookout for my give-away in the next week or so, you guys are so inspirational! Thanks :scat:

My Scream Queen is Ms. Fay Wray from King Kong (1933). Talk about a great set of... lungs! :thumbs:

@ Sabertooth... :hilarious: your post had my sides hurting from laughing my ass off!
HDN is your homepage? lol mine is bigtitsroundasses

Last edited: