[WINNER CHOSEN] Finding Nemo Metal Box (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner: @huggy2k4

Opens: 9AM EST Saturday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @Naughtius Maximus
Condition: New/Sealed
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post your theory on how the fish might have escaped from their plastic bags

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

51kfci25-kL.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I think the bag got flushed down the toilet and into the sewer where rats nibbled on the bag and the fish swam to safety.

I think seagulls tried to burst the bags with their neds and fishes managed to get outside :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

Their friend, Arthur the swordfish came and rip the bags ;)

The fish push the bag on its side and eventually puts it upside down until the water generates pressure on the seal. Repeatedly swimming/pushing at the seal generates enough pressure to burst it open and thus allowing the fish to spill out.

Children flushed them down the toilet, just to see what would happen

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

they get caught in the middle of Godzilla and the US military. Thats why at 0:24 everyone stops to see if the little fishies are still ok. Godzilla says, I'm gonna thrash about with my tail and set my buddies free. Even the military wanted to help and started firing missiles at the bags. wtf. Their bags get shredded to bits and swim away only to get gobbled up by a nearby Muto.

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway!

They used the sea to there advantage and waited for the crazy Mine Mine Mine seagulls to poke the bags and make a hole big enough to be freed.

Status
Not open for further replies.