[WINNER-CHOSEN] Firefly - you know you like free stuff

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Contest is now closed.

I went to http://textmechanic.com/Random-Line-Picker.html and entered the all the people who replied to this post, removed those who asked not to be entered for various reasons, and have now selected the winner...

Congrats to stinkofdefeat!

Some of you may have seen my posting around the board, I had 1/2 Firefly I ordered from Amazon.co.uk not arrive. They shipped me a replacement, it came in fast and securely. Today the missing one arrived :scat:

From Amazon:
If the original parcel arrives afterwards, please keep it with our compliments, as the cost of returning this parcel would be prohibitively expensive. Perhaps you'd like to donate it to a charity in your area if you feel it would be appropriate to do so.

I said if the lost one showed up I would do a give-away.
So I'd like to donate it to the Help a Ninja charity.

To be eligible, you must thank this post and reply with whatever you want. Funny picture, witty remark, deep insight, or general fear of the Zavvi slasher.

The contest is open until the end of the month. Sept 30 [or sometime in the wee hours of Oct 1]
The winner will be picked randomly.

Shipping:
If the winner is in the US, I will cover shipping.
If the winner is international, I will split the cost with you.

It seems to be in great shape despite flimsy packing.
The only imperfection that I can note is the shrink wrap is broken a little on the front and back (visible below)

lqct.jpg

uoeo.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome give-away! You rock my friend! :scat:

url

Richard: Housekeeping. You want mint for pillow?

Tommy: Please go away let me sleep, *for the love of God.*

Richard: Housekeeping. You want me to jerk you off?

Tommy: What kind of hotel is this?

[opens door]

Tommy: Who the hell are... Oh, it's you.

Richard: Good morning, sunshine.

:hilarious: I love that damn movie!

Reactions: dfoles
The most terrifying thing is when you open a new package and find out there's a damaged steel inside. :ohno:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Already have it (although one of the greatest shows of all time, so why not have hundreds of copies lying around the house?) so please do not enter me in the drawing.

That said, good job on the follow-through and giveaway!

I have been waiting for atiny little something to come in so I can host my first giveaway as well, but it hasn't shown quite yet.