[Winner Chosen] FNAC Avengers Ultron set-what summer movies have you excited?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

summer_movies.jpg

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• 3 minifigures: Ultron, Vision and Scarlet Witch
  • The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • A collector kit 6 photos of the film
  • Fnac gift card

Giveaway ends June 15,2015!
All ninjas welcomed to enter!

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.30.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.27 PM.png

fnacsetwinner74.png

Last edited:

View attachment 156940

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • Fnac gift card

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

View attachment 157023 View attachment 157024 View attachment 157025 View attachment 157026 View attachment 157027

Thanks for the freebies! Just saw Mad max fury road. Makes you realise how much movies rely on cgi. This was a more visceral and immediate in camera stunt movie. Storyline was non existent but stunts were awesome.

View attachment 156940

Hello ninjas!

• The film poster
  • Fnac gift card

Good luck ninjas!

View attachment 157023 View attachment 157024 View attachment 157025 View attachment 157026 View attachment 157027
Really intrigued by Antman. Thought it would be terrible but after the trailer, colour me intrigued.

Thanks for the freebies! Just saw Mad max fury road. Makes you realise how much movies rely on cgi. This was a more visceral and immediate in camera stunt movie. Storyline was non existent but stunts were awesome.
Glad you are enjoying! Still need to catch Mad Max!

Found this today waiting for me at the post office......

AVENGERSWIN.jpg

Oh yeah baby!! This thing is much bigger than I presumed! The box alone with the wrapping is so killer I'm going to leave it sealed for a couple days. In a week or so I'll open this up. It's just so gorgeous!

Thank you big time Oh Digital One @digitalbabe !!! for running this contest! Just cannot believe my lucky luck.

Found this today waiting for me at the post office......

View attachment 171525

Oh yeah baby!! This thing is much bigger than I presumed! The box alone with the wrapping is so killer I'm going to leave it sealed for a couple days. In a week or so I'll open this up. It's just so gorgeous!

Thank you big time Oh Digital One @digitalbabe !!! for running this contest! Just cannot believe my lucky luck.
WOW! That Edition is HUGE! :OMG: Congrats @jaws finatic :thumbs:

Reactions: jaws finatic