[WINNER CHOSEN] Mickle_89's GiveAway #7 (300: Rise Of An Empire 3D HMV + Pacific Rim 2D+3D SB's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
HOSTED/DONATED: Yours truly :p

WINNER: @Kuzco

DURATION: Ninja Week, February 20th-February 26th

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE: 300: Rise Of An Empire 3D HMV + Pacific Rim 2D+3D Amazon. it SteelBook's (both sealed)

20170219_123537[1].jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post.

Answer the following question: What's the best movie you've ever watched in 3D?

3. Visit my Jurassic Park/World collection thread and like the OP :giggle: Just 5 more needed for award status :sleep: (by no means compulsory, but if you're feeling extra nice :p:D)

TERMS: One post/entry per person. Winner will be drawn at random on Sunday 26th using random.org. Postage worldwide is FREE!

Enjoy! :cigar:

Last edited:
Avatar was great, I also enjoyed how the new Ghostbusters used a 3D effect that actually came off the sides of the black widescreen frames
2Dvs3D-V2.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway.
Avatar ranks highest, but amazingly I watched Finding Dory in 3D on my new LG E6 OLED tv... and it was smashing amazing!

Thanks for the giveaways. back in the day Avatar was really kicked my ass with 3D, but i saw Dr. Strange in IMAX 3D, and the lest 2 Star Wars movie, and for me as Star Wars fan, can`t get better than that.

thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

top 3 would be Avatar, Tron Legacy and Gravity. going to go for Tron Legacy for the great way they used 2D in the 'real' world and 3D on the grid. simple, but effective, very Wizard of Oz (black and white and colour), plus very good 3D.

Thank you for the giveaway....

Theater, for me Tron Legacy in Imax 3D was stunning....
Home, toss up between Avatar and Guardians of the Galaxy, both stunning in home 3D....

Status
Not open for further replies.