Not open for further replies.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Hi Ninjas and Ninjette's

Ninja Week 2014 is here and the give aways are a popping! Of course I plan on winning the Xbox One and the PS4 so no need for any of you to enter. :hilarious:

Of course you can enter this give away as a consoleation prize. HAHAHA!!! :naughty:

So this Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja and the winner will receive a sealed Future Shop Monsters Inc Jumbo Steelbook.

Starts: 2/4/14
Ends: 2/6/14
SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered.

RULES: The winner has to pen a novel in 3 days. That's all, easy as can be :hilarious:

Alright Alright, I have always been a big fan of facts you don't know about the person above you. I think it would be evil to ask about the person posting below you :twisted:

So to enter all you have to do is post a random fact about the person above you, and then write a 5 page essay on why...

Alright Alright No Essays. Blame Digitalbabe for not allowing me require an essay :D

Remember to keep it nice and fun, or Ninja's will find you

Photo to be placed here

Last edited:
The guy above me lives in our house and is one step beyond winning this giveaway all while wearing his baggy trousers :D

Thanks for the giveaway

thanks for giveaway mllNY :D!!!
I think... I think the ninja above me is crazy about Bradley Cooper... but he/she pushed the wrong button from C to G :D and he/she was born in 1984 :D :D

1.jpg

and the winner is

2.JPG

Number 89: Fork

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak and Fork
The member above me was the first person with the good sense to fork out a compliment to the winner.

Thanks for this entertaining giveaway, and congrats to Fork!

Alright Alright No Essays. Blame Digitalbabe for not allowing me require an essay :D

Ahahaha! :scat:

Reactions: mllNY
Status
Not open for further replies.