[Winner Chosen] Naughtius Maximus's Terminator GIVEAWAY!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
The winner has been announced CLICK HERE

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

As its my 2nd anniversary here at HDN in a few days time I thought I'd offer something to celebrate this occasion in two parts :)

First part can be found HERE (Resident Evil)

Here is the second part up for grabs:

Terminator Poster + T2 V.1 JP + Term Salvation Play.com steels
DSC_0041.JPG

mysterybox_hellomuller_main-w420.png

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0014-001.JPG

'TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY' by helloMuller

Poster by helloMuller. 18" x 24" archival quality screenprint, using 100% acid-free inks. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

All you have to do to win these is:
1) Post your favourite Terminator custom artwork/picture/scene or character - this can be from either the FILMS or GAMES.
2) How old were you when you first managed to watch these and where? (picture of your cinema would be a bonus!)

Try this site for ideas:
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=terminator

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done! (don't forget to credit the person if you've borrowed the pic from another site)

terminator-2.jpg

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Winner takes ALL*
4) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
5) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
6) Any editing to your post after I've 'thanked' or replied to will be ignored
7) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 24th November @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

*on the basis that the winner must record a video of themselves posing as Terminator and quote the famous line: 'I'll be back' (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the packages and life is sweet!:oohyeah:

Not only is there the killer numbered poster, T2 and Salvation Steels, but a suprise was in the box too!!

The Terminator Digibook!!!!!:thumbs:

It was the only terminator I was missing in blu, having acquired the others in amray. Like I PMd Naughtius Maximus, having them on amray just isn't quite as nice as owning the steels, which is reason to celebrate as I down this tastey Guiness. In concert with my beverage of celebre' is the KitKat that was also in the box!

Seriously....just way too intense in the most excellent of manners.:scat:

Thanks again, oh Naughtius one, for running this contest! I'm still completely floored!!!

Peace

42ei.jpg

Last edited: