[Winner Chosen] Naughtius Maximus's Terminator GIVEAWAY!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
The winner has been announced CLICK HERE

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

As its my 2nd anniversary here at HDN in a few days time I thought I'd offer something to celebrate this occasion in two parts :)

First part can be found HERE (Resident Evil)

Here is the second part up for grabs:

Terminator Poster + T2 V.1 JP + Term Salvation Play.com steels
DSC_0041.JPG

mysterybox_hellomuller_main-w420.png

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0014-001.JPG

'TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY' by helloMuller

Poster by helloMuller. 18" x 24" archival quality screenprint, using 100% acid-free inks. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

All you have to do to win these is:
1) Post your favourite Terminator custom artwork/picture/scene or character - this can be from either the FILMS or GAMES.
2) How old were you when you first managed to watch these and where? (picture of your cinema would be a bonus!)

Try this site for ideas:
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=terminator

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done! (don't forget to credit the person if you've borrowed the pic from another site)

terminator-2.jpg

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Winner takes ALL*
4) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
5) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
6) Any editing to your post after I've 'thanked' or replied to will be ignored
7) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 24th November @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

*on the basis that the winner must record a video of themselves posing as Terminator and quote the famous line: 'I'll be back' (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me IN!!! :scat: Another EPIC give-away from Maximus, its so damn awesome that it makes me SMILE!

terminator-2-smile.jpg

:p Thanks David!

Terminator 2 is definitely my favorite action movie of all time! This was actually my childhood movie! :scat: I still have my VHS copy from when I was a kid :thumbs: Congrats on your 2nd Anniversary coming up!

Reactions: satanclaus
T2 and Cinema.jpg

I was working at the 10 screen multi-plex cinema in Milton Keynes as a chef,
and I was 20 years old..we had special before release previews and each department had a bin bag of popcorn.. A Movie I will NEVER forget.. because of that
great contest NM.. cheers

I totally had a crush on Linda Hamilton, so my choice is...

linda-hamilton.jpg

I was 11 when T2 came out, so saw it on the VHS special edition that I talked my parents into buying for me for that Christmas, one of these:

$(KGrHqJHJDoE9BE1!eYvBPZMgo2pHQ~~60_35.JPG

Cheers Naughti, your (sic) a ledge (sic).

Anyone remember the Terminator 2 Arcade game?
t2j.jpg

Because of the amount of quarters I spent at the Arcade on this machine, yes it's hard to imagine an Arcade nowadays, my father allowed T2 to be the first rated R movie for me to watch. I wasn't able to see it in theaters but I do remember renting the VHS of this badboy from the local Blockbuster soon after. Sadly both the Arcade and Blockbuster closed down long ago but they do help remind me of my childhood.

Here's a bonus, depressing before and after of the local Arcade I mentioned:
SIB2.jpg
large_06-29-staten-island-center.jpg

Another insane give-away David :drool:

I was 11 or 12 when I first saw T2 on VHS with my cousin when the grown-ups were sleeping. The scenes that stuck in my head were The t-1000 finger of death and Arnie going ballistic with a mini gun. :scat:

T2JDHandheldMinigun-9.jpg

5.jpg

TerminatorChe.jpg

toystoryterminator1.jpeg

Watched The Terminator on VHS (1985) at home when I was 8 with my cousins.
Thx. again NM for the excellent giveaway!

Holy crap!! T2 is my all time favourite film so this is a giveaway I MUST enter!!

This is my favourite piece of T2 artwork -

P1010095.jpg

(That is my own original US one sheet poster that I've been lucky enough to get signed)

And the first time I saw T2 was on VHS round my Uncles house when I was about 10 years old :D

Another great giveaway. This scene was enough to make me squeel :)

0107-fx-t2.jpg

I was 17 when T2 came out & still recall the craze. Was a truly awesome experience to watch & is far superior to everything that followed in terms of the Terminator franchise.

1) credit to JonMckenzie
The_Terminator.jpg

2) I was 9-10 yr old when i saw the first terminator movie, i dont remember exactly where i saw it but it was in VHS form and i watched like 5 times back to back.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Hey David, thanks for the awesome Give-Away!

There are many scenes i really love, but the "Why do you cry" scene in Terminator 2 stands out to me most. I like the interaction between John and the Terminator, and i always thought John really shows how heavy this "weight of the world" burden he's carrying really is.

t2-(389).jpg

Seeing as i was born in 1985, i was a little too young to have watched the first two when they were released. I do think i watched Terminator 2 when i was about 10 years old, with the very same grandma who allowed me to watch The Exorcist at about the same age. Been a sucker for Terminator 1 & 2 ever since.

I can't remember when I first watched The Terminator. I must've been around 8 or 9.

I was 14 when I went to see T2 in the old cinema in Merthyr Tydfil. My step sister and I got turned away for being under age so my father came back with us and we got in :D
I was completely blown away as a 14yr old watching something like this for the first time. The visual effects as a whole were mind blowing for its day.
As a huge car chase fan I particularly loved the scene with the truck and the motorbikes in the storm drain. Seeing the Arnie (actually his stunt double Peter Kent ;)) ride the motorbike off the top into the storm drain was pretty spectacular but then seeing a huge truck smash its way onto it was even better.
cinema_zpsd0579795.jpg
t2_zps69042b04.jpg

James Cameron I salute you for making what I consider to be the best (2) Sci-fi films ever. T2 and Aliens

Thanks to Cinema Treasures for the cinema photo.

Amazing giveaway. Thank you :thumbs:

photo (1).jpgI remember my brother sneaking T-1 in to let me watch becuase I was dieing to see it and my parents wouldnt allow it. We got caught of course but I made it through to the credits before they got home. I attached a pic of my personal collection of favs. Awesome giveaway thanks. I was 6 or 7.

And yes that is the turdanator in that pic as well. A gag gift I got and love lol

Last edited:
Ive always loved this image not sure why though, i was 12 when i first watched T1 i snook downstairs and watched my dads VHS

Thanks David and happy anniversary!!

Terminator-Arnold-as-Terminator.jpeg

i was 5 or 6 when i first saw terminator it was on a vhs :D

my fav scene from the films is this

terminator34.jpg

obviously they used stop motion to get it going, and you get a jagged, distinctively inhuman walk. It gave the endo skeleton a frightening, nightmarish look and feel. it made that scene creepy and terrifying as a kid & to this day i adore it.

Thanks for another Awesome Giveaway! :D

1)

Bad to the Bone! :scat:

picture.php

2)

Would have been 9 or 10 maybe when I saw The Terminator on VHS, saw T2 in the old single screen theatre, it has since closed in favor of the multiplex.

picture.php

images

I was deprived as a child, lol, i have never actually watched a terminator movie. Don't know why, they all look like good flicks. i have watched a few episodes of the tv series when shirley manson joined the cast. i guess i'm not really qualified for the giveaway having never watched one of these movies, but thanks anyway. Good luck everyone & Awesome giveaway naughtius. :D

I actually saw T2 before T1. Was about 13 years old and got it as a VHS rental. Loved it. Watched it three times in one day. Took me another year or so before I tracked down T1 (small town problems :hilarious:).. Thought it was fantastic as well but still think T2 is one of, if not the only, sequel to ever be better than the first.

T3 was a huge disappointment, as it was to everyone else it seems. Salvation was also a let down, but still was decent.

Favorite scene.I just remember being so amazed by it at the time.
terminator2bacapcropped3_original.jpg

Bonus picture, best birthday cake ever! (Not mine)
original.jpg

terminator.jpg

Any scene featuring the war on Judgement Day - just looks so badass!

I was probably around 12 when I saw T2 and fell in love with it. For some reason I didn't see T1 until much later.