[WINNER CHOSEN!! NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Arrow Video Blu-ray Bundle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
With huge huge huge thanks to our friends at Arrow Video, I am very proud to offer the following as a giveaway for Ninja Week! :scat: :oohyeah: :thumbs:

picture.php

:hidefninja: One winner will receive the following -

* Demons 1 & 2 sealed Steelbook
* The Beyond sealed Steelbook
* The People Under The Stairs Blu-ray
* Hell Comes To Frogtown (limited to 1000 copies!) :hidefninja:

ninjaweek.jpg

In order to win these superb BDs, tell me - What is your favourite movie released by Arrow so far. Also post the artwork of it too :) Doesn't have to all be steelbooks guys. Arrow have a huge catalogue of releases

Rules: You MUST thank the thread, as that's where I'll get the list of entrants from. This is open to everyone! Giveaway ends on Friday 7th February at 1200GMT

Shipping: Must be covered for by the winner

Good luck everyone! :thumbs::naughty:

Last edited:
So it's favourite movie that Arrow have released, not favourite edition/release?

I choose Insomnia (the original)

insomnia_dvd.jpg

have to admit to not having seen too many Arrow films but without a doubt my favourite one is Time Bandits. loved it when i was younger and still enjoyed it when i picked up the steelbook!

20140204_215933_zpslhlwe1ki.jpg

thanks for the great giveaway

Thanks for the amazing giveaway.

Mine is also Big Trouble in Little China.

The art is perfect and the colours are just amazing. Too good. To be honest tho its a hard one with arrow steels, most look so damn good.

image.jpg

For me it has to be Big Trouble in Little China, absolutely one of my favorite classics and so glad to have it in steelbook form

BIG_TLC_2D_STEELBOOK-500x500.jpg

Without a question Battle Royale. It`s one of my favorite Movies of all Time and the Steelbook is a masterpiece. Everything on this release is awesome and don`t forget the previouse Limited Edition Blu-ray Set is terrific as well. Really pleased with what they did.

battleroyalesb1.jpg

Zombie Flesh Eaters.. Artwork Is Amazing And The Transfer Is Eatable..mmmmmmmm
Thanks For The Great Giveaway

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.