[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Exclusive Ninja print by AlexG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Everybody loving Ninja Week? I thought so. Well on behalf of Herpderp I have up for grabs this awesome HDN Exclusive Print created by our own AlexG. How proud would you be to hang this in your home? Well show us.

To be entered in this drawing show us where you would hang this print in your home. Good chance to show off a bit as well. And if you are unable to post pics, tell us where you would hang this Beauty.

This Drawing will start on Tuesday 9:30 am (ET) and close this Saturday Noon
Winner will be drawn using random.org

hdn_print3.jpg

ENTRANTS

1. Petit Lu
2. Towser
3. KD Scorp
4. Twanky
5. Asopp
6. Zero
7. yaZo
8. harry
9. M and J
10. shdl83
11. ricster
12. ben6212
13. SBC28
14. hiratafabio
15. Tchinkwe
16. Flip
17. mlmaier84
18. Jericho
19. spass
20. vamp
21. gmanpanthro
22. meaner
23. cincyuu02
24. Il Furiano
25. rj531
26. zesty
27. Azrael
28. Apollon
29. Thelite13
30. rodtp
31. TheStixter
32. PunkNinja
33. Ranavalone
34. stephen3001
35. shejon01
36. hoppusdelonge
37. huggy2k4
38. shadow2351jl
39. 8bitninja
40. ocielz
41. bigballas01
42. Whitedragonfly
43. hiphopnrap
44. Monkey2005
45. Miffed
46. pi2loc

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so I'm at work right now, so obviously I will not hang it at the front desk of the hotel :)

So if I win, I will hang it in the toilets of the 1st floor of my house :) So everyone will see it and it will not bother my loved one

I would hang this in my man-room which unfortunately i don't have any photos of yet :(
It would go above a few of the purchases I have got from HDN Members and my most valuable steelies :)

thanks for they giveaway,

id hang it right next to the other HDN print i got here.
cant have one without the other

thanks again

There is a empty spot above my computer just for this ;) and there is even a nail all ready there where i am going to hang the framed print :p

DSC01649.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I would hang it right beside my Ninja Print #1. I can´t unfortunately post a pic right now because i´m not at home at the Moment :p

Next to one of my shelves ( made this picture for another posting so it's the same ^^ )

img0941wpc03ifhrg.jpg

I would hang it at my room with the rest of my steelbook collection thanks to these site :thumbs:

On the wall behind my plasma TV :D

Thanks for the give-away ! :)

Sans titre.jpg

just above my tv/steelbook collection

thanks for giveaway

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY, RICKER!

My lady and I are in the process of remodeling the office into my Xbox and Steelbook shrine. Do unfortunately there are no pics yet, but I have it all mapped out in my noggin, and there is DEFINITELY a place for this print in my shrine!

At some point, I want to hang a large number of posters on the stairs heading down to my "man cave". Right now I only have a few things, so it looks a bit sad. Didn't want to take a picture of any empty wall. Here's the first print. Everything else would go to the left of it:

0x2k.jpg

This is gonna hang in my future man cave above my future garage. I have to get out of the house, away from all the girls to have some quality time with beers, footy, ps3 gaming, my turntables and good films. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.