[WINNER CHOSEN] (Ninja week '15 giveaway) 47 Ronin Taiwan Collectors Edition Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Heres another Ninja week giveaway on behalf of HDN forums! This one is for a chance to win a brand new copy of 47 Ronin Taiwan Steelbook Collectors Edition. This prize has been kindly donated by @dipzy

Rules: To enter all you have to do is state your favourite Keanu Reeves movie and why.

Shipping: UK winner - free / Outside UK - winner pays

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st February. The winner will be chosen by random.org. Good luck everyone! :)

Winner: @shadow2351jl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

John Wick is by far my favorite Keanu Reeves movie. Matrix is a close second, but Reeves owned the role as Wick imo.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is too great, but I'll go with Matrix.
Still gotta see John Wick, expecting that one to become a favorite.

Matrix - because the very first time I saw it, it blew my mind. So visually stunning for the time.

Thank you for the giveaway!

To enter all you have to do is state your favourite Keanu Reeves movie and why.
nuclear-physicist-cosmic-rays-could-reveal-if-were-actually-living-in-the-matrix.jpg

This was one of my first real introductions to sci fi films and glad it opened my eyes to this genre. Still a relevant movie to this day.

Thank you for the giveaway

I would say Bill and Teds Bogus Journey simply because either of them could have been me when I was a teenager and its a great film

Ron

Speed is my favourite Keanu Reeves movie. The Matrix cuts it close but Speed is one of my all time favourite action films but the Matrix is not one of my favourite sci-fi movies.
I think the action in speed is brilliantly focused, its dramatic but not over the top, the setting on the bus creates a great kind of tension. The idea of the film was very different to most of the action movies around which were getting bigger and bigger and more over the top.
thanks for the giveaway

The Matrix beacuse it changed sci fi films forever. It is also full of fantastic action and an original story with great characters.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think his best role was in Speed, absolutely exhilarating movie, his acting was so fluid, it was absolutely gob smacking! A close second would probably be John Wick, but it still has nothing on Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.