[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Amelie Lenticular Slip Steelbook (Kimchi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
This giveaway is now closed!

On behalf of HDN, I present to you one of many prizes which has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus for Ninja Week 2015!

The prize is a brand new copy of Kimchi's Amelie lenticular steelbook.

amelie.jpg steel.jpg

To enter, just answer this simple question...

What's your favourite foreign language film?

Rules:
One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on March 1st
Shipping: Covered by winner

Thank you and good luck! :thumbs:

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways - become a fully fledged Ninja today!

Last edited:
My favorite film is: The Lives of Others. An incredible German film. Absolutely recommended.

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favourite foreign film and easily my most watched movie of all time is the Swedish film 'Fu*king Åmål'

Hmm. I can't recall watching any foreign language films, but my girlfriend dragged me into watching a Kdrama called Dream High which I surprisingly thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite would be Battle Royal, just love it.

battle-royale-movie_3.jpg

Anyway if Animation also count. It would be the absolut amazing Grave of the Fireflys, so sad but so good,

I have a list with all my favourite movies, so it is tough to choose just one, but if I had to choose, I would go with: Remember Me.

Attachments

• remember_me_movie_image-4.jpg
    remember_me_movie_image-4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 130
Well, it's not foreign to me since I'm Brazilian, buuuuut I believe this qualifies, it's City of God! Just an amazing piece of filmmaking!

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

ciddeus10241.jpg

It's a toss up between Pan's Labyrinth and The Raid. Two completely different films, but both incredible in their own right.

But i'll have to go with The Raid since I watched it more recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.