[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK `15 GIVEAWAY] Avatar Steelbook DE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Thanks to @Apollon for donating this Avatar 3D DE awesome Steelbook for Ninja Week. The OPEN/MINT Steelbook comes with the lenticular magnet. The Contest will run through Sunday 3/1 with a winner chosen through random.org. The winner will pay for the shipping.
IMG_0001.jpg

So How do you win?

Post in the thread, What you would like to see happen in the sequel.

ENTRANTS
1. @runk0002
2. @Madness
3. @SlyFondle
4. @Ricardo13
5. @Joanie Mason
6. @Outlaw1986
7. @sirdizzy
8. @huggy2k4
9. @metal hunter
10. @toyklectrr
11. @unam9
12. @bloodsnake007
13. @AlienKing
14. @Geek Tragedy
15. @severo
16. @Asopp
17. @scorpius
18. @Towser
19. @Hooch
20. @vampire75
21. @C.C. 95
22. @FCSM
23. @terry44
24. @Kuzco
25. @PKAVFC
26. @Leshita
27. @adrianjturner
28. @Leafs17
29. @EvilMokey91
30. @ricster
31. @kbr1656
32. @Master13
33. @tokaman
34. @bigballas01
35. @altermann
36. @YellowCake
37. @Slinchafi
38. @777
39. @cjy152
40. @TheStixter
41. @j4c0
42. @Colombianlove41
43. @fedekard

Last edited:
I'd like to see the first avatar film first before I answer seriously am I the only guy on this planet who's not watched any of avatar, frozen and anchorman

Phenomenal giveaway! Thanks

I would love to see 5 years later. How the Na'vi have grown and how their home looks. Also, maybe some more action.

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'd like to see the Na'Vi grow as a species and wage war again the humans who tried to destroy their world.

Yeah maybe move it to earth or expand on how there are adjusting to a new way of living and learning he way of humans just incase there invade again.

HELL YEAH!!! I love this movie! :drool: Thanks for the awesome donation @Apollon! :notworthy: And @Ricker for hosting it! ;)

For the sequel (definitely one of my most anticipated movies!) I would LOVE to see Arnold as a Navi-nator sent from Earth to hunt down and kill Jake Sully. But Michael Biehn will be there to protect him! :cool: Now that would be awesome! :woot: :D

schwarzeneggernavi.jpg

Get in here @PKAVFC and @AlienKing! :thumbs:

HELL YEAH!!! I love this movie! :drool: Thanks for the awesome donation @Apollon! :notworthy: And @Ricker for hosting it! ;)

For the sequel (definitely one of my most anticipated movies!) I would LOVE to see Arnold as a Navi-nator sent from Earth to hunt down and kill Jake Sully. But Michael Biehn will be there to protect him! :cool: Now that would be awesome! :woot: :D

View attachment 141290

Get in here @PKAVFC and @AlienKing! :thumbs:
Thanks Franky :notworthy: I wasn't planning on getting this because I have the lenti from France, but why not? Since you asked :woot:;) plus good things are always free, right?...or...wait...was it not how it goes? :rofl:
Thanks Fares for the giveaway and Rick for hostin' it :)

For the sequel, I'd really like to see another one of our race completely built from the ground up. :woot: You humans have interesting ways to depict us in movies after all. And just like the Na'vis; new language, culture, and may be a new planet even. Story doesn't matter as long as its believable and not too complicated. :cigar:

Na'Vi Jake Sully arrested and taken back to earth to stand trial for treason....escapes....big blue alien guy running amok in a post apocalyptic world trying to get back to his real home. I would like the second movie to have a totally different visual look.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.