[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Le Grand Bleu KimchiDVD exclusive Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Courtesy of me, this is your chance to win an open mint 'Le Grand Bleu' (lenticular version) KimichiDVD exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook (this is my own personal copy that I am donating to Ninja Week)

gr-jpg.38642

To be in with a chance of winning, just reply to this thread telling me what your favourite Luc Besson movie is and why?

Giveaway ends on Sunday 1st March. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified both on here and via PM. Winner pays shipping costs

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy .... Loved the movie and the action scenes .. Plus there's ScarJo so you can't go wrong ;)

Thanks for the giveaway ! :)

Thanks for this!

Mine would be Fifth Element

Great mix of comedy and sci-fi action

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm ashamed to say I've only seen The Fifth Element, Lucy, and The Family. Out of those 3 I would choose The Fifth Element because I saw it when I was a about 7, and seeing a futuristic world like that just blew my mind.

Léon is my favorite LB movie! I watched Léon for the first time ever last year and instantly fell in love with it. What I liked most was that beside the violent content it still maintained a certain charm. It left me knowing why it's held in such high regard, and my God, people talk about Leonardo DiCaprio not getting love from the Academy but Gary Oldman doesn't even get nominated... Wow! Thx for the giveaway! Now to watch Lèon, again! :D

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec. It's not his best movie, but it's so much fun and a return to form (before slumping again with The Family).

Leon.
I had not seen it in years and watched it again after buying the KimchiDVD still.
The ending is classic!
Thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite would be Leon, because the Movie is amazing from star to finish, but mostly because it has Natalie Portman in it, she`s one of my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.