(Winner Chosen) [Ninja Week '15 Giveaway] Ninja Blue Print and Tron Print (2 Winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
On behalf of HDN I present

Ninja Blue Print
Tron Print

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Courtesy of that guy @Wreck

How to Win:
Alright I always give my buddy @Ricker grief, but he is a really cool guy. So nominate another member who's been a good buddy to you and let us know why!
Winner: Two highest voted member wins one of each; in case of ties random number generator
Shipping: World Wide Covered

Giveaway to end Saturday, Sunday March 1.

and if you don't win you can always click the link and buy one

congrats @Masterblaster and @carllenc

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I'd say @BradG1984 as he always thinks of me when he comes to selling his stuff, though I haven't actually bought anything from him as yet.

Spreading the love here between amazing ninjas...here is one for you @Marco86
He helps out getting stuff sent to me from Germany, a great Ninja!

Reactions: Marco86
Thanks for this!

No doubt @123kid Him and I have done multiple deals in the past and always helps me out and comes through for me with the UK releases!

Reactions: 123kid
I nominate @DominiCD he's always been a good friend...not only I have a partner in collecting, found a great buddy in him.

Cheers for the giveaway!

what there are no other ninjas you would want to bestow these items too you are all so heartless, just like @Ricker

@vurt He has helped me out several times with some UK exclusive, top notch ninja & a friend, in my book :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: vurt
Thanks for the giveaway. I would like to nominate @chunk because she help me a lot with UK steelbooks, plus ebay ( she packed them well and send them to Cyprus). She helped me with HMV, going to the store and picked me some steelbooks. She helped me getting the philathropy award by sending a message to digitalbabe and nominated me. And the most important, she said before the ninja week, if she wins the HDN " i survive ninja week" coin, that she would gladly gave it to me. Thanks chunk

Reactions: chunk
I nominate @Joanie Mason a super cool new ninja to our HDN home, been showing lots of interest and guidance being new to this board and welcoming advice...we seem to have hit it off from the start. Nice friendly addition to our community and on a personal level. Always happy to help.

Reactions: Joanie Mason
Thanks for the awesome giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

Ahh @harry that was such a lovely post to read, thank you so much :notworthy:

I vote for @harry.. Think I'd need an entire thread page to write about all the Great things harry has done for me.. But I'll try and keep it short;)
He has looked out for me since I joined hdn, he has answered every annoying question I've asked about how hdn works (and there has been a lot).. He always alerts me for live steelbook times when he knows I don't want to miss them, if I'm not online, he'll order for me so I never miss out he gives me great steelbook advice and info. Last year he sent me a gold coin, as the hdn coin comps were almost over and it didn't look like I was gonna win, right at the end, harry nominated me and I was lucky enough to win the hdn coin:thumbs: so now, harry's and the hdn coin sit side by side and are are both very special to me:D he's sent me posters and chocolate and bd's:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: he's acquired very hard to get steelbooks for me at cost :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: harry aways makes me laugh.. He is just so kind and thoughtful.. I could go on and on..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He's Just
giphy (13).gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Thanks for the awesome giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

Ahh @harry that was such a lovely post to read, thank you so much :notworthy:

I vote for @harry.. Think I'd need an entire thread page to write about all the Great things harry has done for me.. But I'll try and keep it short;)
He has looked out for me since I joined hdn, he has answered every annoying question I've asked about how hdn works (and there has been a lot).. He always alerts me for live steelbook times when he knows I don't want to miss them, if I'm not online, he'll order for me so I never miss out he gives me great steelbook advice and info. Last year he sent me a gold coin, as the hdn coin comps were almost over and it didn't look like I was gonna win, right at the end, harry nominated me and I was lucky enough to win the hdn coin:thumbs: so now, harry's and the hdn coin sit side by side and are are both very special to me:D he's sent me posters and chocolate and bd's:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: he's acquired very hard to get steelbooks for me at cost :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: harry aways makes me laugh.. He is just so kind and thoughtful.. I could go on and on..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . He's Just
View attachment 141512

:notworthy::notworthy::giggle::shy::emb::kiss:;)

Reactions: chunk
Status
Not open for further replies.