[WINNER CHOSEN] [NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY - PREMIUM NINJA'S] The Wrestler 1/4 Slip Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
This giveaway is now closed!

On behalf of HDN, I present to you one of many prizes which has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus for Ninja Week 2015!

The prize is a copy of the Korean (non-exclusive) The Wrestler 1/4 slip steelbook.

steel.jpg

To enter, just answer this simple question...

What's your favourite Darren Aronofsky film?

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on Feb 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping

Thank you and good luck! :thumbs:

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways - become a fully fledged Ninja today!

Last edited:
Thanks for the give-away!

I've seen all of Aronofsky's stuff now (besides Pi) and the one I keep going back to is Black Swan. It's not the most revelatory film he's made but the style is exceptional and it is infinitely re-watchable.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I like Black Swan a lot, and Requiem for a Dream sure is a masterpiece too, but I must say that The Wrestler is the one that gets to me the most. It evokes so many different kind of emotions and makes me appreciate wrestlers, those amazing entertainers, even more. I always cry like a river in the ending during Springsteen's superb song "The Wrestler". Darren Aronofsky sure is one of the greatest directors alive and I can't wait to see more movies from him.

I like the wrestler best of all his films. Noah let me down a little to be honest. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!

On behalf of HDN, I present to you one of many prizes which has been kindly donated by @Naughtius Maximus for Ninja Week 2015!

The prize is a copy of the Korean (non-exclusive) The Wrestler 1/4 slip steelbook.

View attachment 138207

To enter, just answer this simple question...

What's your favourite Darren Aronofsky film?

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: A winner will be announced on Feb 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping

Thank you and good luck! :thumbs:

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways - become a fully fledged Ninja today!
My favourite would be "Requiem for a Dream" (2000). Thank you for giveaways to HDN members.

Status
Not open for further replies.