[WINNER CHOSEN]Ninja Week Win 'The Wrestler' Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
logo.gif

Ninja Week 2012 excitement continues at hidefninja.com!

This time, there's a brand new 'The Wrester' Blu-Ray Steelbook from Alliance in Canada, up for grabs. All you need to do is share you picks for the best 'comeback' or 'underdog' type flicks. What make them so awesome for you?

Winner chosen tomorrow, 2/22/20212, so get your entries in today!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• HDNwinner.JPG
    HDNwinner.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
I love Hoosiers as a classic, but I gotta agree with everyone saying Warrior. One of the most underrated films of 2011.

Indeed , Warrior , really nice movie , and very unappreciated by the Academy , it definitely deserved a Best Movie Nomination , more than Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close .

I have to say Never Back Down! The thing that make this movie so awesome.. is the fact that it does not matter what reputation or how good the opponent is, you can still kick his ASS!

Hands down it has to be Rocky. That is a true classic that was well written and had pretty good acting in it as well. Easily Sly's best movie, and the fight seen with him against Apollo Reed = instant classic.

have to go with Rocky, Karate kid and Real Steel. I enjoy boxing/fighting films like these

Don´t lough but for underdog movies i really like "The Replacements". Keanu was cool in that movie. I also like Rocky and Rambo but that goes without saying.

Just recently managed to finally watch Warrior so that is my pick - the family story was really well executed and loved how Tom Hardy transformed for his role....

The Outsiders is my favorite "underdog" movie of all time. A story about social classes & how monetary status doesn't determine a persons' character.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Robert Downey Jr. and hi CAREER. He was down and out, drugs, alcohol etc, then Jon Favreau hooked him up for Iron Man and the rest is history.

Rocky has to be the best one...then Rocky 4.

I also like Rudy & Real Steel.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.