(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Alien Anthology (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone,

In this contest you will have an opportunity to win this black, sleek Alien movie Steelbook, formerly released as a Play Exclusive. As a HUGE Alien fan, I am excited to donate this for Ninja Week 2014!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

To get in the running for this sealed edition, post a pic of your favorite space, alien, invasion, or disaster flick and why it should get a sequel.

Have fun and good luck during Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com! :scat:

I would like to see a sequel for Predator. With Arnold back in the role and a new kick ass team (hoping The Rock will join) to hunt not 1 but 3 predators

ibi91x.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Last edited:
An Aliens Vs Predator movie, set in the future where a Colony has been infested by Aliens. Colonial Marines sent in to investigate... but an Elder Predator has also been alerted to the infestation...let the war begin!

xugf.jpg

Thank you for the giveaway!

My Favourite
The Abyss 1989

TheAbyss_quad-1.jpg

251617676_640.jpg

Love to see a Sequel

Thanks for the Giveaway :thumbs:

Last edited:
Independence-Day-2-en-2015.jpg

Independence day deserves a sequel. It was somekind of a pioneer for huge fx Sci Fi movies and should show what it can do now with the présent technology

Thanks for the giveaway

Independence Day.. Cause it really does deserve It...without Will Smith and with Jeff Goldblum
image.jpg

Sweet Giveaway..cheers :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
oblivion-movie-review-house.jpg

Oblivion, from a point of view architectural i loved this movie, i don't know if is possible a sequel but I would like to

Thanks for the give-away DB :) !

tvtE21.jpg

A sequel to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy entitled The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. It needs to happen, because I loved the humour in the film and its cast.

If not, I'll take a sequel to Cloverfield.

Not a film, but one of the best Space series ever !
Firefly is a must for a sequel, as it was cut short and leaves you wanting for more.
The plot is not one that you would think would keep your interst, but is sure does.
Thanks for the Giveaway
nyme4unu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Serenity for sure!! There are so many possibilities for the team... The adventure needs to continue!

Image4.jpg

I'm sure Joss Whedon has got this idea set aside in his mind...

Thanks for the giveaway!

movies_independence_days_1.jpg

Independence Day, just because I can still watch the first one at least once a year without being annoyed.

Its gotta be E.T right? This time the kids (adults now!) go to E.T's home!
Perfect family entertainment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

yqy9y6em.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.