(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Alien Anthology (Play Exclusive) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello Everyone,

In this contest you will have an opportunity to win this black, sleek Alien movie Steelbook, formerly released as a Play Exclusive. As a HUGE Alien fan, I am excited to donate this for Ninja Week 2014!

30899713_700x700min_1.jpg

To get in the running for this sealed edition, post a pic of your favorite space, alien, invasion, or disaster flick and why it should get a sequel.

Have fun and good luck during Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com! :scat:

Have to add another vote for District 9... really enjoyed the first one and would love to see the story continue on.

onesheet.jpg

The abyss, it's time to see the aliens up close, thanks DB!

e9ubaju5.jpg

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They already made my favorite space flick which is Empire Strikes Back. My second favorite invasion flick is Avengers and they are already making a sequel because it made like a billion dollars.

the-avengers-2-age-of-ultron-logo.jpg

y3e4abet.jpg

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial!!

This movie definalty deserves a sequel and as a bonus I thought I'd sgare a picture of my own life sized E.T.

eve8uqu2.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
The Alien & Predator Movies are some of my favorite films and I was really happy when the anounced AVP, anyway we all know what they did and it was not really great, so I want a AVP Reboot/Sequell done the right way, like they did in the first comics.

avp-comics.jpg

Yet another I don't have and highly desire! Nice giveaway db.

I would vote for Event Horizon to get a sequel or even a (shudder to say the word in the current climate) remake if they would not go for a sequel after so long.
Scary%2BTunnel.jpg

Thought it was a really great "Hellraiser in Space" that was much better than that one movie. What was it? Oh yeah, now I remember... Hellraiser Bloodline: Hellraiser Sucks In Space.

I'm not alone here on this: District 9. The more time they wait with this sequel the bigger the expectations are. I mean, just make it and count the cash! :D
ARFhtlQ.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

alien-franchise-complete2.png

I'm going with all of these. Absolutely love the entire franchise. Whilst I'd give my right arm for one more film with Ripley, I hope that they continue the franchise with spin off from the main films. The new Alien game for example is a great example

Another vote for District 9. Although it is a great self contained story it was so well realised that I would just like to go back to its world again.

Edit: thanks for this!

Attachments

• district-9-2.jpg
    district-9-2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Cannot end the franchise with resurrection! One more to give it the send off/reboot it deserves

zare7u9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.