(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Captain America (Germany) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN,

From yours truly is a chance to win this German, sealed Steelbook.

Picture courtesy our thread:

View attachment 3740

Post a pic of the comic book character that needs to be brought to life on the big screen-can be from any franchise/universe. And why did you choose this character?

Enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2014 (many more surprises ahead!)

Last edited by a moderator:
2289739-green_hand.jpg

For the dead dinner party scene. Plus every other scene really!

The Marvel fan in me wants to see a Namor, the Sub-Mariner film.

image.jpg

Years ago, when Marvel were discussing a Namor film, they said that it'd be epic in scope; like an underwater Star Wars. To me, that sounds absolutely amazing.

The Image fan in me still hopes for an Invincible film one day. With Robert Kirkman being a household name now thanks to the success of The Walking Dead, I'm sure it's only a matter of time until we Invincible on the big screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessie Custer. Because his unique story and character-arch hasn't been utilized in a comic book movie yet! Just an awesome character!

au8hna.jpg

Thanks for this! :scat:

I'd like to see Venom. If done properly (unlike that other movie) he could really be an awesome villain.
uploads_14b32e91-0b8c-46c8-9744-8039c6b7785d-venom.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Not a big fan of comics, I prefer the french ones :emb: that we call "bandes dessinées"
and the one I would love to see brought to life is Navis!

navis02.jpg

Need a proper Gambit representation, always loved the attitude and the rivalry with Wolverine (who has gotten too much attnetion on the big screen as of late and needs to be balanced out.)

Gambit-04.jpg

Captain America needs help from his cross the Atlantic "Captain Britain"
7aseduge.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shazam / Captain Marvel

The guy's got a lot going for him :)

M for the stamina of Marzosh. Using Marzosh's endurance, the Champion can withstand and survive most types of extreme physical assaults. Additionally, he does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe and can survive unaided in space when in his Champion form.

A for the speed of Arel. By channeling Arel's speed, the Champion can fly and move at unlimited speeds.

R for the power of Ribalvei. Ribalvei's power, besides fueling the magic thunderbolt that transformed the Champion, also enhances the Champion's other physical and mental abilities, provides physical invulnerability, and grants magic resistance against most magic spells and attacks as well as allowing interdimensional travel.

V for the strength of Voldar. The Champion has incredible amounts of super strength, and is able to easily bend steel, punch through walls, and lift massive objects.

E for the courage of Elbiam. Like wisdom, this aspect is primarily psychological and gives the Champion superhuman amounts of inner strength on which to draw. It also makes him highly resistant to mind control.

L for the wisdom of Lumian. As the Champion, Shazam has instant access to a vast amount of scholarly knowledge, he can understand all languages.

2044909-shazam.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.