(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] G2-sized Protective Slipcases (poll)

What can lead you to a compulsive Steelbook buying ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi Ninjas !

This year, Movie Style joins to Hidefninja to wish you a great Ninja Week.

We are pleased to offer today a total of 80 Protective Slipcases for G2-sized Steelbooks (or other blu-ray metal cases). They perfectly fit any unsealed Steel, and are really nice for protecting unsealed ones too. Here are some pics of them, and a link to have more informations.

Link

Of course, the winner will receive his lot for free : Movie Style will cover any expense (packing, handling, shipping costs, tracking number). :thumbs:

To enter the Giveaway, just reply to the poll with this very simple question : What can lead you to a compulsive Steelbook buying ?

- A great artwork
- Embossing / Debossing
- A very limited print run
- A store exclusivity
- A great movie
- A new master
- Some really nice stickers
- A worldwide exclusivity
- The Steelbook's finish
- Goodies (such as a slipcover, a booklet, pictures, etc…)
- Others

Do not forget to post something here in order to have your name added to the potential winners !

The winner will be randomly drawn Friday 7th :movie:

Good luck to each of you !!!

Most of that list really :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway JC! :)

For me, it needs to be a great movie (that I like) as well as great artwork and finish.

Merci :scat:

I voted for the artwork option, though technically I'd say it's because the standard plastic cases look and feel so cheap.

I'd have to say

1, A great Movie
2, The Steelbook's finish
3, Great Artwork

Would be the top 3, limited print run is nice, but I would prefer a premium product over a very limited one with poor matte finish.

It's got to be a movie I really enjoy or I think I'll enjoy and get it no matter what but I might buy multiples or go for an even more exclusive version and more expensive if I want a limited print run, great artwork, nice finish, certain exclusives. It seems like I'm buying most of the u.s. steelbooks though for new releases except for one or maybe two. I'll get re-release for a new transfer and really good artwort but I passed on the most of the recent u.s. waves for a lack of quality.

For me the reasons for buying a steelbook is:

- A great artwork

- A great movie

- A new master

- Goodies (such as a slipcover, a booklet, pictures, etc…) In this case only if the edition is overall quality stuff, like I wouldn't buy Blufans Godfather-steelbook just for the steelbook alone, very nice slipcovers and other bonus stuff matters. :thumbs:

#1 Art is God!

#2 The Movie. But not a deal breaker because of #1!?

#3 Stickers! One in the right spot can make the good ones- great ones!

Thanks Movie Style, Bidou and HDN for the giveaway! :scat:

Basically any reason to get a steel :) every option applies to me. Needed an option ) because you're an addict!

Cheers for the giveaway. Nice slipcovers.

- A great artwork
- A very limited print run
- A store exclusivity
- Goodies (such as a slipcover, a booklet, pictures, etc…)
- Some really nice stickers

Thanks for the giveaway!

the movie matters most, but limited runs, extra goodies like slip covers, and world exclusive make me push the buy button sooner

It really all comes down to the artwork, though the finish certainly helps, too. For me, I rarely buy SteelBooks outside of my rules:

- A film in my top 25 of all time

- It's a James Cameron or Guillermo del Toro film

- It's related in some way to King Kong, Pacific Rim, TrollHunter, Riddick or Predator and Aliens

- It's a film that my wife loves

- It's a giant creature feature flick

:movie:

My vote in order of importance...
  1. A great movie
  2. A very limited print run
  3. Embossing / Debossing
  4. Goodies (such as a slipcover, a booklet, pictures...)

Status
Not open for further replies.