[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] The Wrestler 1/4 Slip (Non-Exclusive) [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja week black.jpg

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by: PLAIN ARCHIVE

wrestlernonexckorea.jpg

To enter:

What was your favorite Hollywood 'Come Back' story-either in 'real life' or the actual story of a film, and why?

Good luck new and current hidefninja.com members and enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Remember to check out the front page of our site often for the newest Blu-ray reviews, theatrical reviews and news and interviews!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the give away.

I'd have to say Rocky, starts off as the underdog then prevails. I love an underdog story.

Gotta be Rocky, or even Rocky Balboa. Just the story of the underdog, and not necessarily showing that they have to win to be the best

Thanks for the giveaway,

Has to be Rocky franchise from I to III as it started from being an underdog to coming back and winning the title (Rocky 2) to then losing it and having to come back against the young stud in 3rd film.

Thanks for the giveaway!
My favorite comeback is both in the movie and the actor in the movie!
BURT LANCASTER coming back as Moonlight Graham in FIELD OF DREAMS!!
sjff_03_img1178.jpg

Would have to be Rocky Balboa. Sly is one of my favorite actors and Rocky Balboa is a real underdog story both the movie and the movies reception. Before this movie Sly's career was considered over, then after this he had Rambo 4 and The Expendables series. Unfortunately it looks like his career is headed downwards again. Don't know what another Rocky or Rambo will be like but looking forward always to more Sly movies.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Whiplash!

How he feels so down and upset from the abuse that he is receiving, then comes back to kick ass on stage!

Gotta go with @Asopp on this one easily!
RDJ was a complete MESS before Iron Man, now look at him!
I take my hat of for him, he made it back into business. :notworthy:

Reactions: Asopp
Robert Downey Junior in either Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man. He turned 360 and everything he does he turns to a very succesfull franchise.

R.D junior for Iron Man, Keanu Reeves for John Wick.

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.