[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Giveaway] Lawrence of Arabia 1/4 Slip (HDzeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-black-jpg.136852

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2015 at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by @wxlinkswd and HDzeta
hdzeta.png

To enter:

1) What Steelbook would you like to see next from HDzeta?

2) What 'Epic' film is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition and how would you design it?

Good luck & enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Subscribe to the hidefninja.com Steelbook forum to track all of the latest releases and news!

#bestweekever #ninjaweek
lawrence14.jpg

Awesome giveaway, thanks so much!!

1) What Steelbook would you like to see next from HDzeta?
I would love to see Jerry Maguire get the HDzeta treatment!

2) What 'Epic' film is deserving of a Blu-ray Limited Edition and how would you design it?
Well, I saw that already posted here but I will post it again so maybe HDZeta pays attention to our requests, the original STAR WARS trilogy with the original posters.
Posters.jpg

1. i wouldnt mind seeing hdzeta tackle something like Ben-hur or Spartacus
2. limited edition would be Jurassic Park..use some pictures behind the scenes w/ the robots, cast, island. add a collection piece of a small clay stamped fossil

I'd like to see a steelbook for The Darjeeling Limited.

I'd love for Halloween to have the following artwork on a steel:
halloween.jpg

Thanks for the give away.

Attachments

• halloween.jpg
    halloween.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 86
1) i'd love to see a Tomb Raider steelbook

2) a killer clowns from out space
images

with a nose that squeaks or laughs when you press it.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :)

1. I'd love to see them do Road to Perdition, great film.

2. Independence Day might be cool with a special edition release. Try to give it some special lighting feature when the UFO blows up the White House on the cover, not sure how you'd do it though.

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) Would love to see HD Zeta do Ben Hur or the Ten Commandments to go with this release

2)Would be awesome to see a cool limited edition of the Star Wars The Original Trilogy- maybe they could do something with the millenium falcon etched into a glass ball like the raven from Snow White and The Huntsman DE (so like the package below, but with the Star Wars Theme and a trilogy steelbook inside to boot.
81a0PbLcUZL._AA1500_.jpg

1. How To Train Your Dragon 2 (Lenticular) - to match the first!
2. House of WAX! ...great flick..do something different for a steelbook and melt some actual wax onto the steelie in a cool way!

1. Id like to see Grand Torino as next
2. Watchmen using this poster for a full-slip:
imax-poster.jpg

Thanks for the give-away!

The next release I would like to see from HDzeta is a steelbook for Watership Down, which I know is highly unrealistic since it's getting its Criterion Collection release right now.

As for "epic" films, I would say the original Star Wars trilogy which should just be a nice, glossy, embossed set of steelbooks using the original poster artwork as the covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.