Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway, @Red -- thanks so much!

My favourite show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm currently re-watching it and it's still just as good as I remember. I loved it when I was a teenager because of how much I connected with the characters. It's honestly a very deep show as far as characterization goes. The dialogue was brilliant and it had some of the best special effects for a television show at its time. It also introduced the world to a lot of great young actors/actresses, including Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, Alyson Hannigan, and Seth Green.

I'm hoping Fox tackles a Blu-ray transfer for this show next now that they've done The X-Files.

awesome giveaway @Red :thumbs:

For me right now its Arrow. I never watched it before like a month ago and always like the superhero type shows and this one has just gotten me hooked and has a nice dark spin on a lot of the action as well which keeps me interested.

Wowzers, thanks @Red

I love two, each one more than the other, depending on my mood; Dexter and Modern Family. Dexter because it's so dark, yet weirdly funny at times, plus Deb cracks me up with her filthy mouth. Modern Family because, well, because!

Thanks for the great giveaway @Red

My current favourite show is House of Cards - I enjoy everything that Kevin Spacey does, and have an interest in American politics

Thanks @Red , very generous of you.

I love Banshee for how brutal and testosterone filled it is, can't wait for the final season!

Wow, awesome giveaway @Red and thank you!

Besides the Blacklist, Blindspot is my next favorite TV show for its great writing in seamless integration of setting up each case and transitioning to the next. Each episode keeps the same level of intensity too.

Thanks so much @Red for the really great giveaway!
My Favorite show for the last 10 years has been
supernatural-logo-header.jpg

Many of the vets from X-Files created a show that is perfect. Its winning formula is continually copied on other networks (Grimm, Ash vs, Evil Dead, Wynonna Earp, etc.) but there is only ONE Winchester brothers!:thumbs:

Thank you @Red.

The last show I got hooked on is "Breaking Bad". Love the development of the zanny main character and all the interesting plots and subcharacters.
I have to admit to watching all seasons back to back over a week! What a ride!

Thanks @Red fur the giveaway! I absolutely love Game of Thrones, such an agonising wait for the next season!!! I love it because of the twists the show does, but more importantly, just can't get enough of Daenerys !!
image.gif

Thanks @Red Great Giveaway.

My favourite series is game of thrones it is just epic every week carnt wait for the next season.

Wow amazing giveaway, thanks @Red

My favourite series would have to be Person of Interest as it has an interesting tech based plot, a great cast and covers a variety of issues relevant to today's world. Really looking forward to season 5 whenever it airs!

Status
Not open for further replies.