[Winner Chosen] Psycho's first giveaway

psychoscot

Crazy Ninja 88
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
Solihull UK
Hello Peeps :D

It will be almost a year by the time the winner is announced, so time to say a little thank you to everyone on the forums that has made this year a blast and so much fun.

I'm giving away a new sealed copy of V for Vendetta "looks mint on inspection"

So what do you have to do to win this badboy! ... Firstly thank the post, then I want you to add your "own" homemade meme. Can be anything you want film/TV related or whatever you feel like, nothing Religion/Politics so we don't start arguments and keep it semi clean for our few younger members. Other than that anything goes, lets see some of our budding satirists and comedy talent out there.

Here's a quick example, yeah yeah not particularly funny but you get the gist.

Contest will run till Sept 1st where the winner will be choose with random.org. But no meme = disqualified.

I'll pay postage!

Good luck boys and girls :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway my friend very generous just a simple meme for me :)
348A5E0E-3F55-4EFD-80A0-5FE11796DB08-912-000000F4EC0FFCDF_zps104fc969.jpg

Now everyone else start entering this great giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway dude !

Here's some advice on passwords :D

i-changed-all-my-passwords-to-incorrect_4c848d5e2970d24ea326cfe115beac9c.jpg

As far as motivation is concerned, I watched The Amazing Spider-man 2 yesterday for the first time, and I found that Graduation speech by Gwen Stacy quite inspirational .. Actually I've thought about the meaning behind that saying quite a few times since yesterday ..

"I know that we all think we're immortal, we're supposed to feel that way, we're graduating. The future is and should be bright, but, like our brief four years in high school, what makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever, what makes it precious is that it ends. I know that now more than ever. And I say it today of all days to remind us that time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life, make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what. Because even if you fall short, what better way is there to live?"

-- Gwen Stacy, The Amazing Spider-man 2