[Winner Chosen]PUNK'S NINJA GIVEAWAY BUNDLE!!!!!

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5927.jpg

IMG_5928.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg

To celebrate my 1st Anniversary at HDN and to celebrate the upcoming NINJA WEEK, I'm giving away:

All new, mint and sealed.

1. Django Unchained Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (CD)
2. Justice League Trinity War Part 1 Comic Book (SDCC 2013 Exclusive)
3. Scarface Bullet Riddled T-Shirt (Size Large)
4. Safe House (BD/DVD LE Steelbook) [Netherlands]

Open to all premium and non premium Ninjas.

The winner will be picked using True Random Number Generator (random.org)

I'll cover half of the shipping (worldwide) and the winner will pay the other half.

The winner will be announced on the last day of NINJA
WEEK.

Winner takes all!

Just follow a few rules and answer one question:

1. Thank the OP of this thread.
2. You must have at least 30 non spam posts.
3. You can only enter once.
4. What TV show/series you want to be released on blu-ray?

GOOD LUCK NINJAS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanksf or the giveaway.

there are a few i'd love to see on blu.

#1 on the list would have to be Planet of the Apes TV show. They could even throw in the animated series as a bonus!!

I do own the set on dvd, but would love to see it get a special treatment only blu can give. Would also require having interviews with the cast and originating participants, whether from the past when they were alive, or from the present if still alive. A secondary bonus would be the inclusion of the Marvel Curtis Planet of the Apes comic series. I own the set and love it. A true must own for all true chonic Apeaholics.

And while this isn't part of my answer, I'll add that while they're at it they can finally do justice to Conquest on blu. Was very disappointed to see it look pretty much like the dvd version. They did a terrific job with the original Planet (68) when converting to blu. The TV Blu set would need to be as nice.

Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm wanting to see the TV show Green Arrow done up in steelbook format on Blu-ray...that would be a given purchase for me. Thanks for the giveaway, Punk Ninja! Happy 1 Year!

The Paradise only on DVD in the UK.?
WHAT IS IT ?
The Paradise is a British television costume drama series co-produced by BBC Worldwide America and Masterpiece. The Paradise premiered in the United Kingdom on BBC One on 25 September 2012 and premiered in the United States on PBS on 6 October
~ thanks for the give away

Last edited: