Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Hi and welcome to my giveaway. :)

Duration: Winner will be drawn using random.org sunday february 25th (if I'm still alive, more on that in the 'how to'.) :p

Eligibility: All registered members, regardless of post count.

Prize:
Westworld Season One: The Maze (4K UHD + Blu-ray) LE Tin (USA)
It's opened and have a small ding on the spine and top right spine. It's really not such a big deal imo.
The discs have never been played.
westworld.jpg

How to enter:
I've been looking forward to this week for a while now and just in time I've ended up with MAN FLU!! I've got a fever of 103.7 Fahrenheit and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die (it's been nice knowing you all, I've made some great friends here ;) )
So what I want you do to is to reply to this thread and wish me well the last days(hours?) I've got on planet earth. :p :LOL::p

Terms:
IMPORTANT; thank this post(not thumbs up or helpful), that' were I'll get the list of participants. Winner pays shipping.

GOOD LUCK! :D :D

Get well ! You wouldn't be able to send me the prize if you don't. After that, well I wish you the crappiest last hours of your life ! /s :p

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Man that sucks! I hope you well in the next life my friend! Maybe you'll find yourself in the WestWorld universe!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
Get well soon buddy

Thanks for the giveaway

P.S is it region free buddy?

Thank you!!!!
Since you're going to die anyway, do you have any more steelbooks I can have???
Just kidding! I hope you feel better soon and wish you a long life and prosperity!

Status
Not open for further replies.