RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [Winner Chosen]Speedyhen.com Blu-ray and Vinyl Grand Prize Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: Numanoid

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png
We welcome Speedyhen.com aboard as a Ninja Week Grand Prize Sponsor!

speedy hen meme 2.png

All registered forum members are eligible to enter. Winner pays shipping.

Grand Prize includes:

Pulp Fiction Vinyl http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Pulp-Fiction/15201585

Back to the Future Original Soundrack http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Back-to-the-Future-Original-Soundtrack/19018109

Star Trek the Original Series Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Star-Trek-the-Original-Series-Complete/8645858

Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Sons-of-Anarchy-Complete-Seasons-1-5/15334548

To enter, please reply to this post and share:

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase?
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place?

Good luck ninjas!

You can spread the word about our 6th Annual Ninja Week!
Please share the meme below and tag us at @hidefninja and @bluraysteelbook Twitter and @hidefninjaofficial on Instagram.

Ninja Week meme 6.jpg

Enjoy #bestweekever!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 717
  • speedy1.png
    speedy1.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
1) I can't think of anything. This forum is perfect. There's even a place for me to post laserdiscs pics!:)

2) Zavvi Apocalypse Now

3) Rubber Soul about 4 times last week. What an album!! What a band!!

Many thanks for the kind donation SpeedyHen, and thanks for hosting @digitalbabe. :notworthy:

1. Been trying to think of something for a good 10 minutes now, but I can't come up with anything as I feel we already have everything covered. If only I'd saved my Lego/Building Sets section suggestion for now. :p

2. Just picked up The Muppets and Saving Mr Banks steelbooks from Zavvi's BOGOF Disney deal.

3. It was either Django Unchained or The Hateful Eight soundtrack... I listened to them both the other day, but I can't remember in what order lol.

1) I can't think of anything that you're not already covering!
2) Deadpool Steelbook Zavvi Preorder
3) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

new forum: I'm not sure about 3 but I'd like a place to request slip covers. seems like something certain people would use, and certain people like me struggle to find decent copies of on ebay etc.
last bluray: sherlock christmas special - steelbook.
Last vinyl I heard: Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence

You're website is already perfect
Last Blu Ray: Deep Red
Last Vinyl I Heard: Depeche Mode "Black Celebration", bloody awesome

A fan art forum if possible??

Last blu ray purchase was GoodFellas 25th Anniversary Edition

Last Vinyl played was American Graffiti soundtrack

1. a special "soundtrack / library music on vinyl" forum including sub-threads for dedicated labels like deathwaltz, waxwork, onewaystatic, mondo, ams, cinedelic, dagored, btf/gdm, .... there are so many more... the whole vinyl forums should be put more near the top, now it's hidden in the bottom part of the forums. that's all i'm missing at the moment and i hope it will be done.

2. Cannibal Terror / Devil Hunter by Severin Films, ordered from wowhd.de

3. "Fresh 'n' Up" (FULP 1 out on Jungle Rhythm / RRT Records in 1984), an early hiphop / breakdance compilation, bought a while ago on discogs. :) very nice oldskool vibes going on, playing this right now. :)

DSC_0189.JPG

Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN
Honestly, I think you have covered all already :)
What was your last blu-ray purchase?
The Fifth Element by Kimchi
What was your last vinyl you heard at your place?
Oh jeez, I haven't heard any vinyl for 25 years or so, but recall that my dad was listening to some Roy Orbison tunes on it...

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN: Directors - Sneakers - Televsions
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase? -
True Detective S1 x Mondo
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place? - Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN: Really cannot think of anything here, there are section's I've not even looked at.
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase? Spectre (Amazon.co.uk Steelbook)
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place? Something back in the 1980s probably Queen or Guns N Roses.

Thanks to HDN & the whole staff for this awesome giveaway :notworthy::notworthy: And thank you SpeedyHen for donating the prizes :notworthy::notworthy:

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN:
I don't miss anything. Would love to see more ninjas in the Vinyl section and in the Criterion section (and a Criterion award please :oohyeah:)
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase? Last arrived was Ex_Machina Slipcover & Sicario Slipcover both from Canada and last direct purchase was The Mutilator from Arrow Video :)
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place? I'm listening RIGHT NOW to "Gil Melle - Patterns in Jazz". And the last one I've listen to was yesterday, "Flying Lotus - 1983" :drool:

1) Maybe something more related to the technical departments of movies production. Other than that, I believe the forum has pretty wide coverage of people's interests.
2)Fantastic 4, KimchiDVD
3) Raça Negra, a regional samba group from my country.

Blind Trade Forum "You put up a spoiler tagged steelbook that youll trade and someone else replies with a spoiler tagged steelbook and you trade"
Marvel Steelbooks Forum
Jumbo Steelbooks Forum
2 ExMachina
3 Julian Plenti is... Skyscraper by Paul Banks

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN
If HDN can add a database for steelbooks similar to blu-ray.com, the better.

2) What was your last blu-ray purchase?

3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place?

Guardians of the Galaxy

Amazing giveaway. Thanks for the generosity!

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN - I don't really think we need any more personally. Most everything else would go in the General section, but if we did add anything specific, I think a Shopping, Vehicles/Automobiles, and Travel section would be good.
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase? The Walk, a few weeks ago.
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place? Everything in Transit by Jack's Mannequin, just last night.

I cant seem to think of any more stuff to add , last blu-ray was king kong and not purchased vinyl in ages

awesome giveaway though thanks

My last steelbook was the HMV canada exclusive straight outta compton! 3 threads id like to see- Upcoming funko pop releases,all movie exclusive releases (not only steels) and a collectors forum on all available collectors items related to movies, etc

You seriously think there is more to add.... its already awesome

Signs steelbook

Last ever vinyl i heard at my dad's cause i don't have a player. It was Santana

Status
Not open for further replies.