[WINNER CHOSEN]Standard Def Ninja Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissPrint

Harajuku Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2014
Where The Wild Things Are
Everyone has heard of the Hi-Def Ninjas, but few know about the infamous Standard Def Ninja?
image.jpg

These Ninjas are known to still have DVD Collections, and I'm proud to say that I'm one of them! While not as popular as HDN - "SDN" has invaded #NINJAWEEK with our 1st EVER Giveaway!

Up for grabs are both a sealed edition of KING KONG in zavvi STEELBOOK blu-ray :angry:(n) & 3-DISC DVD :thumbs::joy: FORM!! Winner takes all!!
image.jpg

To participate reply to the following:

Post a picture of the DVD (Set, Edition, or Movie) in your movie collection that you could or would never get rid of and tell us why?

SHIPPING WILL BE COVERED BY MY HUBBY @Bluprint TO WHEREVER YOU ARE!!! #HAPPYNINJAWEEK #SDN #4:3

Thanks for the give away.

I would never get rid of my Wheeler dealers series 1-11 box set I really love the show and it has given me hours & hours of enjoyment. I also like the fact you can learn a thing or two without having to think about it too much.
P1031515.JPG

Reactions: MissPrint
Phenomenal giveaway!!
20150225_190319.jpg

I would never get rid of my Ultimate Gangster class a section boxset because they are cult classics. I absolutely love these movies.

Reactions: MissPrint
Thanks for the giveaway.

Would have to be this version of 'Until the End of the World' for me, as it's the directors cut version hard to find:

image.jpg

I'll always be keeping my original release of Il Mare because I love the movie. And also because I had it signed by both lead actors :LOL:

eAIioDh.jpg

6chWWX1.jpg

jX2gMIJ.jpg

Thanks for the DVD Respect giveaway! :rofl:

Not gonna get rid of my True Lies dvd anytime soon as there is no word yet on a blu-ray release. Thanks for the giveaway. :)
OYuMvAS.jpg

Reactions: Bluprint
As usual, HELL OF A GIVEAWAY, @MissPrint !!! Love to see the HILARIOUS giveaways you come up with!!!
@mlmaier84 I agree with you Mathew! :woot: @MissPrint comes up with some EPIC ideas for her Give-Aways! :notworthy:

But DO NOT include me, I already have this Steelbook! :drool: :thumbs: I just wanted to say THANKS and you FU**ING ROCK!!! :cool:

I still have boxes and boxes of dvds and collectors editions and box sets and stuff but these three i love so much. I know you said 1 but I've got 3 here

I think the matrix collectors edition was possibly the first dvd I bought, the looney tunes box set has about 24 discs of pure childhood memory and the kill bill box set is the japanese uncut version with colour crazy 88 scene with t shirt (the t shirt she wears when she goes out to Japan), figure and booklet.

Love them

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

This was really hard to find and it is best looking digipack in my collection, plus it´s Sin City ;)
DSCN0335.JPG

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: MGD
@MissPrint great giveaway!!! I love this kind of questins!:drool:

In my case it will be Hungarian edition of Critters that i was looking for about a year.
I had lost so much time in finding it, i love the furr feel of it...that i will never get rid of it!!!

Critters_Collection_Limited_Fur_Edition_Box_Hungary_01.jpg

Critters_Collection_Limited_Fur_Edition_Box_Hungary_08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.