[WINNER CHOSEN] The Italian Job (2003) Embossed Futurepak (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2014
Kakariko Village
Giveaway Thread #3
Up for Grabs is the brand new Italian Job (2003) Target Exclusive Embossed Futurepak (USA)
Rules

1. Comment about anything HDN related
2. Like the thread :giggle:

IMAG5241-1.jpg
IMAG5242-1.jpg

Free shipping within USA, $5 discount off worldwide shipping
Ends March 1st and follows the regulations of HDN guidelines

Last edited:
It's an awesome time to be a new member and getting to experience all of the cool things going on during Ninja Week. This community is the bombdiggity. Are the young folk still using that word these days? :D

Reactions: charleybusko
HDN is just a super cool community, giving us upfront info on releases to come so we don't miss what we would like to have, the Ninjas make this message board fun to come to, people are helpful and our moderators are basically just dope ! it's where we can nurture our expensive hobby and where people understands Us and do not judge us because we like and pay so much for those releases...

Thanks @charleybusko again for that awesome giveaway I LOVE that Movie and of course coming late into collecting is not something that I was able to grab :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i can't believe how many give-aways are up at the moment. it's hard to catch up with everything that's happening here at the moment. exciting times!

many thanks for the give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.