[WINNER CHOSEN] Ultimate Avengers Collection Steelbook (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner: @spawnshop

Opens: 10AM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @whited001
Condition: New/Sealed
# of Winners: 1 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post whether you think any characters will die in Avengers: Age Of Ultron, and if so, who?

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

10917628-1392400616-244367.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

Hmmm, i think Iron man will be hurt very bad in this movie by Ultron but the avenger who i think will be killed might be Hawkeye

With so many highlights as to whst they wish to do next, it is difficult to predict. However i too have my "Eye" on the Hawkeye.

Great great giveaway!

Hawkeye can bee killed off, i mean he has to run out of arrows at some point and then what....... :hulk: HULK SMASH PUNY HAWKEYE!!! At least i would not miss him that much :meh:

Don´t count me in on this giveaway as i all ready own a copy of this :thumbs:

Just wanted to say good luck to you all and thanks for this giveaway @whited001 :thumbs: :thumbs:

Super awesome giveaway!!

I agree with HawkEye possibly getting murked but really, who knows. lol he is the only one people wouldn't get really upset over dying.

I don't really see them killing anyone off maybe Ironman if Downey Jr doesn't want to continue to do the movies but even that seems highly unlikely.

I think Thor might bite the dust in AOU and then be resurrected for Ragnarok.

Amazing giveaway thanks!!!

I think Hawkeye will die, because he's not the most important Avenger and well, somebody has to die

Thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for the give away.

I don't want any of the Avengers to do die but if I have to choose one it would be Hawk Eye as in my eyes he's the least popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.